Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Fuck no, no new Pantheon. Have them help bring them back, yea. But I dont want to see Illidan go from Druid to Mage to Demon Hunter to Warlock to Demon to Holy Demon to Holy Demon Titan.
    you mean from mage to (demon hunting) mage-warrior to demonic mage-warrior to redeemed mage-warrior to Titanic Mage-warrior.

Illidan was never a druid, melded magic and swordsmanship from day 1, was never a warlock. And though he is a demon...thing thats not exclusive with classes (hence allt he eredar who are warriors or mages or warlocks but ALSO a demon). And the Titans are directly tied to nature and the Light, not to mention Illidan's race is titanic in origin.

Not saying they should do it but you are makign it seem more complicated (and inaccurate) than it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Yeah. He & other legendary characters (Could Broxigar still be alive on Argus?) are just meant to be Commanders in this big Army of Light. The Naaru have no reason to want new Titans. They have nothing to do with them.
    I doubt broxigar is a live as getting non magic beign sbeing impaled on giant swords tends to be fatal. Its good to know that the person who DID this though is more powerful than the person who took ner'zhuls soul and turned it into one of the strongest forces on azeroth.

I dont see any reason why they wouldnt be torturing broxigar's soul for over ten thousand years.

Though i thought Brox was in Valhalla?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Though i thought Brox was in Valhalla?
    Concept of non-vrykul warrior spirits in Warrior class hall was scrapped extremely early on.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    you mean from mage to (demon hunting) mage-warrior to demonic mage-warrior to redeemed mage-warrior to Titanic Mage-warrior.

Illidan was never a druid, melded magic and swordsmanship from day 1, was never a warlock. And though he is a demon...thing thats not exclusive with classes (hence allt he eredar who are warriors or mages or warlocks but ALSO a demon). And the Titans are directly tied to nature and the Light, not to mention Illidan's race is titanic in origin.

Not saying they should do it but you are makign it seem more complicated (and inaccurate) than it is.
    Actually in Legion, it shows he trained with Cenarius to be a druid, so he at least has druidic training. Also it shows him sucking the magic and life from fellow mages to kill demons, so thats pretty much a lock move. Hell, he was also a rogue.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having the PTR not working right?

It updates for a second and then says it's playable and then updates again and then says it playable...
    Repeats this process and anyone know to fix this problem?
    For the Horde!

Any of the leveling zones a must do? (not for story but rewards you get from those zones)

The whole army of the light stuff is garbage whether it's moving toward 1 single champion or new pantheon. Different people should just fight by their own ways under different banners toward a single goal. You know just like how class order halls are working right now.

There's no reason to create an all-powerful hero that is the embodiment of power and goodness. It's lame. It happened with Thrall and Med'an. Both failed horribly.

Im on PTR, why is Silvermoon Robe now race restricted? Its a drop off a Azuremyst rare. Not a quest reward
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    Any of the leveling zones a must do? (not for story but rewards you get from those zones)
    They're all required, as you need honored reputation from each one of the broken Isle factions to unlock world quests, and you only get rep by questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im on PTR, why is Silvermoon Robe now race restricted? Its a drop off a Azuremyst rare. Not a quest reward
    I really want to get that for my Blood Elves now.
    Looks really great...

And what's the issue?
    Can screenshot it if you need too.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, this new build brought back the Error 134

Actually in Legion, it shows he trained with Cenarius to be a druid, so he at least has druidic training. Also it shows him sucking the magic and life from fellow mages to kill demons, so thats pretty much a lock move. Hell, he was also a rogue.
    We've known this information for 10 years lol. Also his eyes meaning he was destined for great things is because in night elf (highborne) society amber eyes was rare and they thought you were meant for greatness. I always liked that because of the irony of Illidan losing his fucking eyes lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I really want to get that for my Blood Elves now.
    Looks really great...

And what's the issue?
    Can screenshot it if you need too.
    Shaggy you are communicating much better as I have been lurking for over a week here. I am proud of you son.

Did they break /console cameradistancemax 50 in the latest build? Neither that nor cameradistancemaxfactor 4 are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Did they break /console cameradistancemax 50 in the latest build? Neither that nor cameradistancemaxfactor 4 are working.
    Yes, its a nightmare.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Realm Population on LIVE US is getting dangerously low. They really need to release 7.0 soon.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Realm Population on LIVE US is getting dangerously low. They really need to release 7.0 soon.
    A while back they added extra capacity to some of the higher pop servers which dropped them from full/high to med overnight. I still get the occasional login queue for Proudmoore-US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, when Proudmoore goes to Low status and Moon Gaurd goes to Medium, you know shit is bad, lol.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    A while back they added extra capacity to some of the higher pop servers which dropped them from full/high to med overnight. I still get the occasional login queue for Proudmoore-US.
    Login Queues are for Battle.net, not the Server. I am on Proudmoore right now and there is fucking no one on. Not even in [Redacted] where a certain someone worth gold cap is about to be able to spawn. Two weeks ago I could find a dozen or so farming it, this week? Nope.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried to do Ashran on beta? I Tried taking my L100 char copied pvp resto druid in and it kept kicking me out saying "i didnt meet the requirements for this dungeon". It seems like they changed the minimum level requirement. To 110 i assume. I havent actually tried on a 110 char yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Has anyone tried to do Ashran on beta? I Tried taking my L100 char copied pvp resto druid in and it kept kicking me out saying "i didnt meet the requirements for this dungeon". It seems like they changed the minimum level requirement. To 110 i assume. I havent actually tried on a 110 char yet.
    Fucking Hilarious. Its like they want it to be dead.

Also, just for good measure because I KNOW someone is gonna try and argue that it isn't dead as fuck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Login Queues are for Battle.net, not the Server. I am on Proudmoore right now and there is fucking no one on. Not even in [Redacted] where a certain someone worth gold cap is about to be able to spawn. Two weeks ago I could find a dozen or so farming it, this week? Nope.
    Could be that the impending prepatch funk has set in an nobody wants to keep working on chars they suspect that they arent going to be playing in a few weeks. Those of us having had alpha/beta access know which chars were going to be playing. In my case, im actually logging into live more in an effort to do all the shit i want to accomplish before 7.0.