7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I'm glad they couldn't. You should be happy the yearly expansion idea died out before it could happen. That was the exact opposite of what the community asked for. The quality and quantity of content in each expansion would have been sacrificed to meet that yearly deadline. But now we have an expansion with at the minimum 3 (more likely 4 or 5) patches that follow the MoP model of tier - story - tier- story - etc. They even said it'll be spaced out better to reduce the length between the last patch and 8.0. You're acting like they failed because they decided against putting out a half-assed product.
    I agree completely and am glad too that they scrapped the 1 year xpacs, but if they had done it earlier they could've spaced the WoD "content" a bit better. Most people probably wouldnt argue with them adding 4-6(maybe 8?) weeks to Highmaul and the BRF, which would substantially reduce the length of HFC. But honestly, seeing what Legion is turning out to be, I wouldnt have a problem with the release date being pushed back a bit if they needed, in a good way, for it to be as enjoyable on launch as possible(bugs etc)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post
    Knowledge level 8 is 500%. I should have level 9 later today and 10 tomorrow.
    How much faster does each next Knowledge level research get?

And anyone got the spreadsheet maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly lol'd at the post asking him "Have you tried turning it off then on?"
    I still miss that show....doing the best Kings Landing before GoT

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I agree completely and am glad too that they scrapped the 1 year xpacs, but if they had done it earlier they could've spaced the WoD "content" a bit better. Most people probably wouldnt argue with them adding 4-6(maybe 8?) weeks to Highmaul and the BRF, which would substantially reduce the length of HFC. But honestly, seeing what Legion is turning out to be, I wouldnt have a problem with the release date being pushed back a bit if they needed, in a good way, for it to be as enjoyable on launch as possible(bugs etc)

- - - Updated - - -

How much faster does each next Knowledge level research get?

And anyone got the spreadsheet maybe?
    If they spaced out WoD's content, it would have been 10 months a patch, since 6.1 was a glorified hotfix. There really wasn't anything they could do with it but cut their losses and move onto developing Legion full time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    If they spaced out WoD's content, it would have been 10 months a patch, since 6.1 was a glorified hotfix. There really wasn't anything they could do with it but cut their losses and move onto developing Legion full time.
    I saw somewhere(might've been reddit or MMO-C) that people were complaining that Highmaul and BRF were a bit short, so even if its 10 months between launch and 6.2 there would be something to do there, would probably mess with PvP seasons tho.

But nevertheless, not to start a content drought disscussion again, its gonna be over in the following weeks when the pre-patch hits. There is definitely stuff Blizz could've done better, but its too late now. If nothing else, hopefully they learned from this.

PTR, critical errors out the ass, anyone else?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Ally Panda "into" was changed. You just turn the first quest into Anduin and that's it now. Better then turning it into a ded orc. :P Will miss fighting Varian though.

Just got legendary legs from Ursoc LFR sad this happend on beta -.-"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

--Snip--

Well that looks like one of the not-so-good legendary items. gg

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Ally Panda "into" was changed. You just turn the first quest into Anduin and that's it now. Better then turning it into a ded orc. :P Will miss fighting Varian though.
    See a Cinematic about Anduin going missing.
    Turn in a quest to Anduin right after he went missing.

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

Ok.
    Well, that too. I was talking about the Panda race intro, though.

Edit: Did they change Nomi's work orders to a minute per work order or is that only for Silver Mackerel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was asking about the treasures you collect, but my guess is if they covered the rares this too is also gonna be in our collection
    Sorry, I meant both Draenor treasures and rares use a similar "quest completed flag" to determine if they were killed/collected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Sorry, I meant both Draenor treasures and rares use a similar "quest completed flag" to determine if they were killed/collected.
    Thanks for confirming it

7+ Year Old Account

Ok.
    lol, they gotta change that.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ouch, you use Gem Chips to make Nightborne Delicacy Platter. :x

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

at least, its not one of the better ones, you can just use demonic gateway twice now and its instant.
    not even really that useful.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    I dont know if this was changed earlier, but yesterday on ptr, you only got 50 chards for 1 invasion. BUT you only need 200 (4 invasion) for mail or plate or cloth or leather. 50 per coack and 150 for the pet.
    In summery to get every transmog and pet we only need to do 20 invasions!!!

Sorry if this is old news and i missed it

Nice find there Panda...
    Kinda glad Pandaren Females can be red Pandas...Hehe...
    But my Pandaren is black and white...Well more-ish brown with white, but it's still looks like it's black.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok.
    He using his secret Shadow powers...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    at least, its not one of the better ones, you can just use demonic gateway twice now and its instant.
    not even really that useful.
    That would be pretty OP in Tyrant, in certain setups.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if the Draenor leatherworking tents that provide a "rest anywhere" spot are usable in Legion zones -- specifically, for the new spec and talent changing purposes?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if already discussed here, but there is a "PTR Instance Teleporter" guy at Stormwind (where new 100 chars get created) that has an option to teleport you to Court of Stars, Suramar Palace or The Emerald Nightmare. Doesn't work tho (says "You must have the Legion expansion installed to access this area")

7+ Year Old Account
    how to you get the broken shore scenario quest?
    just created a horde toon to do the horde side (enha shamis are damn fun btw, probably gonna lvl one in legion) and the warchiefs command/heroes call board doesnt give me the quest anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if already discussed here, but there is a "PTR Instance Teleporter" guy at Stormwind (where new 100 chars get created) that has an option to teleport you to Court of Stars, Suramar Palace or The Emerald Nightmare. Doesn't work tho (says "You must have the Legion expansion installed to access this area")
    its for future legion testing, not the pre patch.

Formerly known as Arafal