Deleted
    There still seem to be quite alot of bugs on beta. One of the more noticeable ones is Dalaran, while its over Karazhan. I hope they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Pre-patch = spend 5 hours selling everything you want, learn new toys, re-do every action bars of all your chars, create your x-mog outfits (and collect the new x-mog/pet in the invasions)
    Gonna be alot more than 5 hours. The transmog portion alone should have me in every single raid every week till launch. Thats ALOT of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Now now...which streamers? :P
    Hear it from Slootbag and that Casual dude Towelliee was hes name i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    What ever happened to Harbringers (Lords of War-type series). It was shown almost a month ago at the film premire event to influencers and it isn't hasn't gone live. Like...wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What ever happened to Harbringers (Lords of War-type series). It was shown almost a month ago at the film premire event to influencers and it isn't hasn't gone live. Like...wat.
    Pruned

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    1 per week right up to release and still 9 weeks is wat
    plenty of time.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    No. Its Streamers Overhyping then in turn viewers overhyping. Towliee specifically has done it quite a bit over the last year and quite frankly I wish the dude was just banned for his outrageous NEW BG or NEW DUNGEON or BETA TODAY shit he pulls to try and hype shit up. Hype is good and bad. It is good because it sells copies. Its bad because once the hype dies down the game fucking crashses and burns because it was not all it was hyped to be.
    Dude is an absolute joke, wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Interesting. Maybe they will show a bit of post-launch stuff for Legion.

I don't suppose anyone's asked them to source the hype.

Like every time I see 'so and so said this on their stream' it's like, okay, great, he's not a Blizzard employee and has been wrong plenty of times before, where is he getting this info from?

Hype that drives views deserves skepticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Interesting. Maybe they will show a bit of post-launch stuff for Legion.
    I don't know if they will be showing stuff this early in July.
    Might be later on in the month and have all of August for pre-patch and then The Broken Isles open up.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Sending a tweet like "Something big happening today" when you don't know a thing is building fake hype yes.

- - - Updated - - -

I mostly care about being able to empty my bags!
    YES PLEASE for the love of all things holy.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Pre-patch = spend 5 hours selling everything you want, learn new toys, re-do every action bars of all your chars, create your x-mog outfits (and collect the new x-mog/pet in the invasions)

More hype = more viewers = more possible donations
    Logically, you think that'd fail when people discover they're full of shit. Somehow it still works. I guess that reaffirms a few things.

I'd love an announcement today, not out of the realm of possibility, but not because a streamer says so.

I'm pumped to empty my bags mostly.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2016-07-05 at 04:33 PM.

Inb4 we were wrong and nothing happens this nor next week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Agreed. Bring on Harbringers and the pre-patch date already! Im sick of Warlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    you and me both bro

Deleted
    Towelliee loves to hype almost everything. He's a good salesman.
    Slootbag mentioned that something is coming Wednesday not today, but was more hyped for something that is personal to him (like sponsorship or something like that) which he himself said that we probably won't care that much.

IMO something is happening this week, probably prepatch date, but nothing too big to be hyped as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    hahhahahah my response as well

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    you and me both bro
    Both Void Storage pages, my bank and bags all with 30 slot bags. All full of T-mog stuff. Please Blizz...please give me that sweet, sweet release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    hahhahahah my response as well
    Right?! Free me!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    What did Towel say exactly? Anyone have a link to vod timestamp or w/e