Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Any other mages getting the same 3 missions over and over? 2 with experience one with an ap item
    Not a mage, but I get the same on DK.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Paula you tried it? It's really crap?
    I don't have to try. I have to do math.

There is not even enough quests to get to the 25 Mark in all of WoD at the same time. Its impossible.
    Soup Bones don't work either, they nerfed it so it doesn't give EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I don't have to try. I have to do math.

There is not even enough quests to get to the 25 Mark in all of WoD at the same time. Its impossible.
    Soup Bones don't work either, they nerfed it so it doesn't give EXP.
    You see, there's a thing that I usually say, and that is "Doing the math aint worth shit unless you actually do it yourself, if you do the math and think shit is like that, then that's making assumptions...and I hate that".

And this is why I say "If you haven't done it, then you don't have a clue".

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Any other mages getting the same 3 missions over and over? 2 with experience one with an ap item
    Not a mage, but I get the same thing as a priest.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh as I said, I was thinking of doing all the different apexis areas by using missives, letting them at 95%+ then finish them fast in like 20-30mins when legion launches.
    It still doesn't add up to 25 bud. I was using those in my math. The most you can get is 19 afaik. To get to 25 you would also have to do the Tanaan Dailies. That wastes far too much time, moreso than walking/flying around Draenor turning in Missives. Its just a waste this time around and since there is no real bottleneck beyond the Order Hall there is 0 reason at all to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You see, there's a thing that I usually say, and that is "Doing the math aint worth shit unless you actually do it yourself, if you do the math and think shit is like that, then that's making assumptions...and I hate that".

And this is why I say "If you haven't done it, then you don't have a clue".
    That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life. Ever. According to my math if I throw myself off a cliff I will fucking die. So I should do it anyway because I haven't tried it myself. You are wrong.

It still doesn't add up to 25 bud. I was using those in my math. The most you can get is 19 afaik. To get to 25 you would also have to do the Tanaan Dailies. That wastes far too much time, moreso than walking/flying around Draenor turning in Missives. Its just a waste this time around and since there is no real bottleneck beyond the Order Hall there is 0 reason at all to do this.

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life. Ever. According to my math if I throw myself off a cliff I will fucking die. So I should do it anyway because I haven't tried it myself. You are wrong.
    I'm talking about a game and its experience, while you talk about jumping off a cliff?!

a. jumping off a cliff shouldn't even require MATH, that's just common sense.

b. math is useless when learning about something in WOW, trust me, I know.

c. How is what I'm saying dumb?! Experiencing something in WoW is way better than using math. Atleast when you experience it, you get a clear fucking answer and all. But in math, you can be really fucking wrong, or right, it's 50-50.

I'm talking about a game and its experience, while you talk about jumping off a cliff?!

a. jumping off a cliff shouldn't even require MATH, that's just common sense.

b. math is useless when learning about something in WOW, trust me, I know.

c. How is what I'm saying dumb?! Experiencing something in WoW is way better than using math. Atleast when you experience it, you get a clear fucking answer and all. But in math, you can be really fucking wrong, or right, it's 50-50.
    Bruv, I know I get alot of shit for flaming/trolling/shitposting on here. But what even is this post? Seriously? What is it?

I did math. I researched EXP Rates for Quests (Specifically Missives, Tanaan, and Soup Bones) throughout Legion Alpha and Beta. I even asked in this damn thread about the Soup Bones and got responses that helped formulate my FACTUAL STANCE. The stance being that, unlike MoP, you cannot possibly gather 25 Quests at once, turn them in, and then immediately be off to Broken Shore/Dalaran. It doesn't work because there is just not enough EXP involved in a time to effort ratio. Before WoD I made a huge post on this very forum with all Treasure Waypoints and describe how much easier it is to level with them. I am sure that guide helped a few people level a bit faster. I am telling you here, with my past experiences, and my knowledge, you are slowing yourself down this time by doing Missives and Tanaan.

Obviously, its up to you if you wanna do it anyway, maybe you have some deep hatred for Khadgar's Speeches in Legion so you want to miss as much of them as possible, that is fine, but from a purely objective stand point, you are going to be wasting so much time doing the Missives and Tanaan you will most likely get caught in the Order Hall Bottleneck, at least for a little bit, and that will slow you way the hell down if you intend to rush to 110.

Bruv, I know I get alot of shit for flaming/trolling/shitposting on here. But what even is this post? Seriously? What is it?

I did math. I researched EXP Rates for Quests (Specifically Missives, Tanaan, and Soup Bones) throughout Legion Alpha and Beta. I even asked in this damn thread about the Soup Bones and got responses that helped formulate my FACTUAL STANCE. The stance being that, unlike MoP, you cannot possibly gather 25 Quests at once, turn them in, and then immediately be off to Broken Shore/Dalaran. It doesn't work because there is just not enough EXP involved in a time to effort ratio. Before WoD I made a huge post on this very forum with all Treasure Waypoints and describe how much easier it is to level with them. I am sure that guide helped a few people level a bit faster. I am telling you here, with my past experiences, and my knowledge, you are slowing yourself down this time by doing Missives and Tanaan.

Obviously, its up to you if you wanna do it anyway, maybe you have some deep hatred for Khadgar's Speeches in Legion so you want to miss as much of them as possible, that is fine, but from a purely objective stand point, you are going to be wasting so much time doing the Missives and Tanaan you will most likely get caught in the Order Hall Bottleneck, at least for a little bit, and that will slow you way the hell down if you intend to rush to 110.
    Ok, fuck this! I'm really pissed off right now, and I do not need this shit to pump it up. I don't give a flying fuck if you did math, I only give a fuck if you did it. Seriously, you did math?! GG! You did a BASIC human function. No one else could've done it. /sarcasm off.

But in reality, NO ONE CARES! I'm done! I'm not going to feed people like you! And if you think doing math is better than actually getting a clear answer by doing research, you obviously are on crack, or haven't heard of the Gi-joe messages.

As a final message for this argument, let me tell you this: "Knowing is half the battle, experience is the rest of it".

That might help next time.

you can complete daily garrison quests and missives and have the quests ready to turn in in your garrison, and have a set of tanaan dailies completed ready to turn in and do that all in about 2 minutes when legion launches, with a portal back to warspear to get to orgrimmar for broken shore, or a dalaran hearthstone to start your artifact quest if you've already done broken shore and the other prepatch quests. why wouldn't that be worth it? you're not eating into time in legion launch since you're probably logging in in your garrison anyways, then hearthing to dalaran, or going to orgrimmar. 2 more portal clicks isn't going to cost you anything.

Ok, fuck this! I'm really pissed off right now, and I do not need this shit to pump it up. I don't give a flying fuck if you did math, I only give a fuck if you did it. Seriously, you did math?! GG! You did a BASIC human function. No one else could've done it. /sarcasm off.

But in reality, NO ONE CARES! I'm done! I'm not going to feed people like you! And if you think doing math is better than actually getting a clear answer by doing research, you obviously are on crack, or haven't heard of the Gi-joe messages.

As a final message for this argument, let me tell you this: "Knowing is half the battle, experience is the rest of it".

You picked on my analogy a post up yet you use a shit one here which is meant to be talking about personal subjects and moral messages on a children's show. The basic human functions I did allow me to skip out on the other portion of the human functions that allow me to experience this. By doing the math I created what a Children's Show would call, a shortcut. I do not need to experience something, if I have the information about whats at the end already on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    you can complete daily garrison quests and missives and have the quests ready to turn in in your garrison, and have a set of tanaan dailies completed ready to turn in and do that all in about 2 minutes when legion launches, with a portal back to warspear to get to orgrimmar for broken shore, or a dalaran hearthstone to start your artifact quest if you've already done broken shore and the other prepatch quests. why wouldn't that be worth it? you're not eating into time in legion launch since you're probably logging in in your garrison anyways, then hearthing to dalaran, or going to orgrimmar. 2 more portal clicks isn't going to cost you anything.
    I do not have a harp with doing just missives in the garrison daily. Provided they are the ones you actually turn in within the Garrison, those are actually a good idea. I am specifically mentioning gathering up 25 which includes Tanaan. At that point it would most definitely just be a waste of time. I will give you credit, you thought this out way more than I did. Bookmarking.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2016-07-08 at 02:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    For the first time in my life I find myself agreeing with Paula. Someone made a bad call if thats the case...

Wow someone got out on the wrong side of the bed.

Not even worth trying to argue with you, Paula already tried being reasonable with you so..

Your wrong, goodbye.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

This is self-evidently just wrong. Many things are provable without actually doing them first.

Did...did he quote GIJOE in sincerity? What's happened to this post? :|
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Yeah but have any of you actually tried them?

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

/s
    Evidently neck deep has.

/s
    I think what Paula was saying is that the exp given vs the time/effort to complete and turn in them isn't worth it based on the exp granted from Legion startings.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

@Paula Deen @Terran double check when you quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

@Paula Deen @Terran double check when you quote!
    I see you sarcasm...shakin' that s.