Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I have an image of the Press Release that will be discussing release dates of each event and the patch.

http://i.imgur.com/31p98ELl.jpg
    Knew what it was going to be before I clicked it. Still worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that hurts about the pre patch possibly being next week is that broken shore's cinematic (and possibly the Horde's cinematic) won't actually be ingame yet, atleast I'm pretty sure Broken shore won't be turned on immidiately as per this interview?

Deleted
    PTR is now down, or was for a bit, I think it is a build.
    Wouldn't they be seperate?
    - No info about a build either
    Was just about to test shit haha..

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    EDIT: FUCKING CALLED IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Knew what it was going to be before I clicked it. Still worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Y U DO DIS? It's still funny for me at least, made me chuckle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The only thing that hurts about the pre patch possibly being next week is that broken shore's cinematic (and possibly the Horde's cinematic) won't actually be ingame yet, atleast I'm pretty sure Broken shore won't be turned on immidiately as per this interview?
    I'm actually not sure when Broken Shore unlocks I thought it would unlock with the prepatch & not the weeks after like Invasions & Demon Hunters do.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    While I like Legion, I still would not mind having Wrath of Azshara
    I won't mind having my char go SSJ1 or so forth...oh wait...this isn't dbz..
    WOW MAKES US FEEL LIKE SUPER SAIYANS DOE DAMN IT!

PTR is now down, or was for a bit, I think it is a build.
    Database maintenance accroding to Zorbrix
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    Wouldn't they be seperate?
    - No info about a build either
    Was just about to test shit haha..
    No, we are at the point where builds are the same on PTR and Beta. I am pretty sure at this point however, it is going to be balance changes and not much else. I am still expected some music as we are most definitely still missing at least 1 piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I'm actually not sure when Broken Shore unlocks I thought it would unlock with the prepatch & not the weeks after like Invasions & Demon Hunters do.
    He linked the Broken Shore and the Demon hunters in the same topic, so its odd. It seems to me like Demon Hunters would have to be active in order for them to appear in the capital cities to help the Alliance and Horde with the undercover demons after the Broken Shore. So yeah, I think there's still atleast two resets til the cinematic, ugh. Which is frankly the only thing that makes me sad.

Makes me more sad to see that this shit was meme rather than my jason is king meme. I named this user after my father #ShowSomeRespeck

#RESPECK

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an image of the Press Release that will be discussing release dates of each event and the patch.

http://i.imgur.com/31p98ELl.jpg

Why did I have to click that?
    WHY?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    He linked the Broken Shore and the Demon hunters in the same topic, so its odd. It seems to me like Demon Hunters would have to be active in order for them to appear in the capital cities to help the Alliance and Horde with the undercover demons. So yeah, I think there's still atleast two resets til the cinematic, ugh. Which is frankly the only thing that makes me sad.
    Ya sadly, but oh well these better be worth it & make me go Holy Shit!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Why did I have to click that?
    WHY?
    We've been warning you like 7 posts ago. Where were you during all this time dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya sadly, but oh well these better be worth it & make me go Holy Shit!
    Yeah atleast we'll get a pretty cool new series next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah atleast we'll get a pretty cool new series next week.
    Yepp, well we hope it gets released on Youtube & not some come to Comic Con & you get to see it a week early type of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    We've been warning you like 7 posts ago. Where were you during all this time dude?
    Playing some of Heroes of the Storm.
    Some matches are terrible, because the team-mates I have are kinda...I don't want to make people angry.

Still too it is great that Shaman Elemental Artifact has you the Shaman, with Rehgar Earthfury and Chen and Li Li Stormstout.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yepp, well we hope it gets released on Youtube & not some come to Comic Con & you get to see it a week early type of thing.
    No way in fuck they would do that. They aren't universal. Right? Oh god it hasn't been officially announced yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to laugh at the shit storm his tweets have caused. If you look at them you see exactly what he did. He's fucking with people. He says it's his private account and he doesn't discuss work. When asked when the date was he said it starts with a 2...will be released in 2016. When asked if the second number was a 6 or 9 he said 6.....the very last thing he said was 2016. Put 2 and 2 together...he just said "Not telling.....get triggered" I think it's great

Lore gave more info about QnA.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I have to laugh at the shit storm his tweets have caused. If you look at them you see exactly what he did. He's fucking with people. He says it's his private account and he doesn't discuss work. When asked when the date was he said it starts with a 2...will be released in 2016. When asked if the second number was a 6 or 9 he said 6.....the very last thing he said was 2016. Put 2 and 2 together...he just said "Not telling.....get triggered" I think it's great
    The sad part is some people will take it literal & get all bitter & angry about it. Without realizing it was a harmless joke.