7+ Year Old Account
    Scripted trash events with hard-coded spawn intervals are pain even on live. They should make it dynamic. Ultraxion, even Galakras (10s+ wait for next wave when geared with 4/4 upgrades), they all were pain even as current content.

Deleted
    Jesus christ, did they give all the casual scrubs with one working braincell an invitation with the last wave? The amount of retarded questions and remarks are astonishing..

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Jesus christ, did they give all the casual scrubs with one working braincell an invitation with the last wave? The amount of retarded questions and remarks are astonishing..
    Just because you have knowledge that others do not - doesn't make them retarded, nor you smart.

First time into beta - of course there will be questions that you have already asked, and had answered.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just because you have knowledge that others do not - doesn't make them retarded, nor you smart.

First time into beta - of course there will be questions that you have already asked, and had answered.
    Nope i don't, i can think and figure things out myself..

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I like Gnomes though! D:
    Why not both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I like Gnomes though! D:
    I don't.
    It's also what class do you want more?

Do you have a Hunter or DK already or you are just making one just because you want to have the new race/class combo?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are absolutely screwed right now. Getting dced every 2 minutes and when I do, I get teleported back in time at least 60 seconds. So ill engage a mob and have it dead and looted with no lag in sight and then dc and be on the road I was on 30 seconds before I even pulled the mob.

Nope i don't, i can think and figure things out myself..
    Well - very few people have the entire sum of all human knowledge in their brain at birth. Count yourself lucky for being one of those rare super humans

The rest of us have to ask, research, investigate, question to find out information.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Well - very few people have the entire sum of all human knowledge in their brain at birth. Count yourself lucky for being one of those rare super humans

The rest of us have to ask, research, investigate, question to find out information.
    Most or the questions these people are asking are stupid things you can figure out by reading the quest/tooltip of spells/Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Most or the questions these people are asking are stupid things you can figure out by reading the quest/tooltip of spells/Google.
    sooo.....

you mean the questions that have been asked by people in beta for literally MONTHS?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anybody win the entry giveaway earlier tonight? Not sure if they sent out the keys yet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Did anybody win the entry giveaway earlier tonight? Not sure if they sent out the keys yet or not.
    Click the link at it will tell you if they were sent out or not.

There's a difference between just being ignorant and asking questions because you didn't even bother to take in the information right in front of you.

I have no respect for people asking about things the game slaps right in your face on startup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Did you mean: Between 3am - 11pm.
    bi he means 3am till 11am cause patching wont take the WHOLE day.....

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a few questions;

Are they going to update the WoW site with Legion when pre-patch hits?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

Will the loading screen for WoW change as well to Legion?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So I have a few questions;

Are they going to update the WoW site with Legion when pre-patch hits?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

Will the loading screen for WoW change as well to Legion?
    Probably, and yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, did they give all the casual scrubs with one working braincell an invitation with the last wave?
    Are you in the beta?
    If not, then i'm sure your invite will be imminent.
    You can join all the 1 braincell scrubs.
    You will integrate rather well into that society.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Are you in the beta?
    If not, then i'm sure your invite will be imminent.
    You can join all the 1 braincell scrubs.
    You will integrate rather well into that society.
    Hahahahaha you are soooo funny... And to answer your question, no i have beta for months.

Hahahahaha you are soooo funny... And to answer your question, no i have beta for months.

Months of experience and you are ragging on people who JUST gotten beta. I bet you are going to be one of those people that expect EVERYONE know the fights in dungeons on day one.

How dare you scrubs ask questions to understand things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Months of experience and you are ragging on people who JUST gotten beta. I bet you are going to be one of those people that expect EVERYONE know the fights in dungeons on day one.

How dare you scrubs ask questions to understand things.
    Probably not, since i don't do dungeons with scrubs but with my friends. If occasionally there is a pug who won't listen to our superior tactics....well... you can fill in what will happen.