Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Ohhh, well considering only one of those is a "cosmetic" item in the game sense. The rest being labeled as toys. One can understand how I might be a bit confused. Anyhow, I am not certain on those.
    Ya the confusion was definitely understandable, was just clarifying for you. Cheers.

OK, so odd question - I bought a new computer and it came last week (huzzah!). I spent quite a while this weekend trying different add-ons and setting up my UI on live servers. Now I have it where I like it.

Is there a way to make that same UI appear in beta for these last couple of weeks? Without going through the hassle of actually building it again I mean. The Curse client put all the add-ons in both places, so the add-ons themselves are already there but without settings, placement on screen, etc., for the beta client.

Ultimately it's not a big deal since the launch is just two weeks away, but I know the guildfolk are going to want to keep running mythic+ and some raids until then when we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    OK, so odd question - I bought a new computer and it came last week (huzzah!). I spent quite a while this weekend trying different add-ons and setting up my UI on live servers. Now I have it where I like it.

Is there a way to make that same UI appear in beta for these last couple of weeks? Without going through the hassle of actually building it again I mean. The Curse client put all the add-ons in both places, so the add-ons themselves are already there but without settings, placement on screen, etc., for the beta client.

Ultimately it's not a big deal since the launch is just two weeks away, but I know the guildfolk are going to want to keep running mythic+ and some raids until then when we can.
    Copy your wtf folder and change the realm/character name inside to match.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Seems Invasion gear can now Warforge

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh . . .is that new? I haven't had a single warforge roll and I have geared like half a dozen alts this week.
    Think it was just hotfixed in because I also never saw it before today

Oh . . .is that new? I haven't had a single warforge roll and I have geared like half a dozen alts this week.
    Wondering the same thing because I haven't gotten a single piece among the gear I've compiled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Good idea then, I wonder how high it can get
    Right! I always enjoyed this period of getting super geared but juuuust long enough to no get bored of it.

Good idea then, I wonder how high it can get
    I just got some 710 gloves and a 720 chest on my DK.

Also got a 720 helmet just now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can the weapons titanforge too? Etc they get titanforged to 720 and then you can still upgrade them for 25 levels

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Can the weapons titanforge too? Etc they get titanforged to 720 and then you can still upgrade them for 25 levels
    This is a good question. Along with what the cap is on WF.

Deleted
    Seems there must have been a hotfix or something, I have done countless of the things the last 5 days on shitty alts etc - and like 10 mins ago for the 1st time. Guess Blizz have realised people have farmed more than enough for relevant rewards and the fun is dying down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also on wowhead, in the comments for the Staff people seem to be saying that its in now

Also on wowhead, in the comments for the Staff people seem to be saying that its in now
    Is it known for which class/spec it drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    Seems there must have been a hotfix or something, I have done countless of the things the last 5 days on shitty alts etc - and like 10 mins ago for the 1st time. Guess Blizz have realised people have farmed more than enough for relevant rewards and the fun is dying down.

I can also see it being a response to the issue that PvP gear is 710 and this was only 700.
    There was not really much point to doing invasion if you wanted gear.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there was a hotfix. They probably did it on purpose and didn't want warforged gear to drop for the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yes there was a hotfix. They probably did it on purpose and didn't want warforged gear to drop for the first week.
    Any news on the 2H caster staff?

Deleted
    Fuck the staff, give me the 2 handed sword! ;_;

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Fuck the staff, give me the 2 handed sword! ;_;
    The 2h sword? Don't think there is one
    The strength 2H is an mace i think

Deleted
    There was a 2 handed sword data mined before the patch hit but it was removed from the invasions. It looked like the sword the felguards use.

- - - Updated - - -

The 2h sword? Don't think there is one
    The strength 2H is an mace i think
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/530052.jpg This one.