Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    That's an interesting cover of Dust in the Wind. I wonder who did it.
    Could probably find it if you looked it up, but Im not sure. I know that cover was done for the Legion TV spot, so it was someone blizzard picked I believe. Not sure though, but I absolutely love it with the Legion cinematic.

Found it. Its Sophia Shorai. No full cover since it was for the Blizzard cinematic though and its only 31 seconds or so.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-23 at 01:15 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    New goal, lets keep this thread going and try for 5k before 7.1

i hope they don't destroy draenor. while the expansion was shit, it's not the setting that was the problem, it was the lack of care from the devs about adding new content during the expansion. if there were new zones, new dungeons, more raids and other world content through out the expansion, it would have been ok, and if they would have learned sooner that the progress bar shit was the worst thing they've ever shat out, that would have made the expansion great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i hope they don't destroy draenor. while the expansion was shit
    i still want my garrison to look like theramore.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    i hope they don't destroy draenor. while the expansion was shit, it's not the setting that was the problem, it was the lack of care from the devs about adding new content during the expansion. if there were new zones, new dungeons, more raids and other world content through out the expansion, it would have been ok, and if they would have learned sooner that the progress bar shit was the worst thing they've ever shat out, that would have made the expansion great.
    True, there's still a lot of to explore there, like the Ogre mainland or the island between Nagrand and Spires and Farahlon

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    True, there's still a lot of to explore there, like the Ogre mainland or the island between Nagrand and Spires and Farahlon
    With Legion on the way, I wouldnt touch Draenor with a 455 foot pole. I find all of the Legion zones way more visually pleasing than any of the draenor zones. Gorgrond was just a bunch of sand and trees with really nothing interesting. Spires was okay, the frost zone was absolutely annoying and boring. The only decent zone was SMV. This is obviously subjective but honestly the art team did so much better with the Legion zones I dont see any reason to go back to Draenor.

I think a lot of Warlords looked nice, it's just that all that space was mostly wasted because once you'd levelled you'd never visit it again.
    Shadowmoon, Nagrand, and Talador are all-over pretty and the stark contrast and jungle vistas in Gorgrond are also very nice to look at.

Even a lot of Frostfire was nice, just a bit too samey.

7+ Year Old Account
    wod maybe shit, but i could stare for hours at that beautiful updated draenei architecture without getting bored.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    wod maybe shit, but i could stare for hours at that beautiful updated draenei architecture without getting bored.
    This so much, the pre wod Draenei building look shit after going to WoD SMV/Talador

It's an enormous shame that they put so much effort into Shattrath and the surrounding area, and Auchindoun and the surrounding area, and what we got out of it was... one dungeon and one bonus objective, plus a couple of quests.
    It's really clear that a Shattrath raid was on the cards at one point. We never find out what was going on under that dome, I'm not even sure we know who erected the protective barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's an enormous shame that they put so much effort into Shattrath and the surrounding area, and Auchindoun and the surrounding area, and what we got out of it was... one dungeon and one bonus objective, plus a couple of quests.
    It's really clear that a Shattrath raid was on the cards at one point. We never find out what was going on under that dome, I'm not even sure we know who erected the protective barrier.
    it was socrethar and his sargerei, we knew that, what they were up to we didn't know.

it could have been a big story line with socrethar, instead we just taunt him a bit and put him down outside of the dome.

I still want Y'rel to come to our World.

I imagine she will be part of the army of Light tho.

Homophobia is so gay.

It's silly that they decided to leave Yrel on Draenor, given that now Akama is dead there's only like... one important Draenei character left.
    Three if you count Nobundo and Akama but they're technically Broken.

Hopefully she will show up in a future patch, along with Wrathion like they said he will (very weird that Garrosh's horde was his idea and stopping the Legion is his main goal, but he's not really turned up apart from in glanced cameos since MoP).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I still want Y'rel to come to our World.

I imagine she will be part of the army of Light tho.
    I want anduin to lead it though, not edgelord illidan!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    illidan won't be the leader, just an important person in it.

and anduin will be the leader of it, we know this from the old velen short story and the anduin comic that was released a few weeks ago.

i could actually see anduin and yrel being a thing, considering he's got the hots for draenei girls.

illidan won't be the leader, just an important person in it.

and anduin will be the leader of it, we know this from the old velen short story and the anduin comic that was released a few weeks ago.

i could actually see anduin and yrel being a thing, considering he's got the hots for draenei girls.
    I was expecting a lornaXanduin thing more, or a Tess X Anduin relationship more.

Also, THANK GOD! Even though i like illidan, I'd love it if he...ya know...stayed a DH....yes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    only?
    pfff, amateur.
    I'm in 7th place with 1477.

I could have easily been 2nd palce if i hadnt slacked off the last few months, but no way id beat that no lifer Krazorxx with nearly 2500 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I want this. I really want to see him take more to his fathers example, and take up a righteous sword.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t/wqblog02.jpg

I don't recognise this armor. Could this be warlock T20? It looks based off the affliction artifact the way T19 is based off the destruction artifact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t/wqblog02.jpg

I don't recognise this armor. Could this be warlock T20? It looks based off the affliction artifact the way T19 is based off the destruction artifact.
    Its the Warlords season 1 elite pvp gear for warlocks
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2016-08-23 at 07:40 AM.