We need more Dalaran ports, three is not enough!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Well once you port, the kara one gets phased out.
    Indeed but also the Dalaran over Kharazan is still there for your alts. :P
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    We need more Dalaran ports, three is not enough!
    You get 4 technically I mean our order hall is in Dalaran, just not in the same instance zone (thank god because fuck that on launch) lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post

Someone know what is this ?
    It plays near Varians thing in the stormwind park.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2016-08-26 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    It plays near Varians thing in the stormwind park.

I think it's not the same version that plays tho, this one has bagpipes and vocals.
    this one does actually play there, too.

it cycles between this one, the one without vocals, and anduin's theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to see Jaina again later in Legion or Blizzard is probably be like f..k it and throw her out of this expansion?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Are we going to see Jaina again later in Legion or Blizzard is probably be like f..k it and throw her out of this expansion?
    Lets hope she meets the same fate as Vol'jin.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows if our Garrison Missions icon around the minimap gets replaced by the order hall one or if they are both still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Anyone knows if our Garrison Missions icon around the minimap gets replaced by the order hall one or if they are both still there?
    yep gets replaced.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    yep gets replaced.
    good.
    the less things there are that remind me of that place the better.

Formerly known as Arafal

i'm hoping that she ran off to kul tiras, and that kul tiras will be the "something cooler" they thought of to replace thal'dranath.

they could use it to make her brother canon, they could give alliance a cool little quest line showing jaina repenting to her brother for all she caused, admitting she was wrong and apologizing for getting their father killed and stuff. basically watch her suck up to get kul tiras' navy on her side, and leading to an all out attack on the horde with it. have them maybe invade tirisfal while sylvanas' main forces are combating the legion.

maybe even have alliance work against her efforts and try to dissuade daelin from aiding her and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    good.
    the less things there are that remind me of that place the better.
    Agree. I'm trying to find a way to burn that bitch down, sink all the ships and destroy the shipyard before I leave.

I suspect she'll be back in the next (or next, next) expansion, leading Kul'Tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm hoping that she ran off to kul tiras, and that kul tiras will be the "something cooler" they thought of to replace thal'dranath.

they could use it to make her brother canon, they could give alliance a cool little quest line showing jaina repenting to her brother for all she caused, admitting she was wrong and apologizing for getting their father killed and stuff. basically watch her suck up to get kul tiras' navy on her side, and leading to an all out attack on the horde with it. have them maybe invade tirisfal while sylvanas' main forces are combating the legion.

maybe even have alliance work against her efforts and try to dissuade daelin from aiding her and such.
    Well actually I sort of made a mock up for him in the game if he ever appeared and that would be nice for Ally faction to join up with Kul Tiras.
    https://s4.postimg.io/l2iubcwn1/Tandred.png = Could have story with him being with his sister etc...Saving Kul Tiras
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151231143051 =Army itself...

- - - Updated - - -

Well I do hope she is either in a later time or sometime next patch or something else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I suspect she'll be back in the next (or next, next) expansion, leading Kul'Tiras.
    Well how about they add the South Seas to this expansion?
    Then without having to worry about leveling content, they just add rep grind for each quest.
    For the Horde!

Don't really understand the hate of Sylvanas or Jaina.

Both have pretty much darn good reason to be what they are now.

Jaina was always hated when she wanted to be allies with the horde of Thrall and she is hated once the horde of Garrosh decided to destroy everything she owns, kill her people, betray her.

But I guess she should just go like "eh it's okay, dw we're besties now lol !"

She could easily kill some of the leaders if she really wanted to. Doesn't she own like a powerful artefact from the Isle of Thunder storyline ?

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account

If she gets the Kul Tiras army on her side, there is probably a better chance at her joining up with Genn Greymane behind Anduin's back an launching a strike on Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Jaina was always hated when she wanted to be allies with the horde of Thrall and she is hated once the horde of Garrosh decided to destroy everything she owns, kill her people, betray her.

She could easily kill some of the leaders if she really wanted to. Doesn't she own like a powerful artefact from the Isle of Thunder storyline ?
    I can understand as to why jaina is pissed right now, but focus on the fucking enemy pls. What's worse, a faction that won't do much anyways, and is in broken bounds, or an entire legion that's destroyed multiverses', dimensions, universes, and other things in its lifetime? I think the answer is simple.

Sylvanas was always a little bitch, coming from not doing much in WoTLK, other than take back her city after she found out that she sucked at leading for once, and after the events of Wrath, she killed herself, like bitch why? I know that vengeance was your only goal, but no on else killed themselves, like...bro. Also, she became warchief for no reason, other than evacuate the horde, and lead their broken shore assault. I mean, could've picked baine or someone else, but NOOO...the spirits told on yo ass.

-___- Fuck the above beings in WOW. First they make illidan a light being, and then they make sylvanas an OOC title.

If she gets the Kul Tiras army on her side, there is probably a better chance at her joining up with Genn Greymane behind Anduin's back an launching a strike on Sylvanas.
    well, she knows the layout of the undercity already. while sylvanas' main forces are focused on the legion and genn, it'd be easy to overrun the undercity from the north coast if she brings the full force of the kul tiras armada on it. not to mention her own considerable power, which sylvanas could not stand with her 1v1 if they fought.

7+ Year Old Account
    well, she knows the layout of the undercity already. while sylvanas' main forces are focused on the legion and genn, it'd be easy to overrun the undercity from the north coast if she brings the full force of the kul tiras armada on it. not to mention her own considerable power, which sylvanas could not stand with her 1v1 if they fought.
    And it seem like while Anduin is the High King of the Alliance, Genn is in charge of the army (probably needing Anduins approval tho). We also know from a rogue questline in Cata I think that Gilneas is under Alliance control but people can't live there because of the plague leftovers (a bit like Chernobyl), there are Alliance footmans there tho. So they could attack both from the south on foot and the north/north west by water(up to a certain point).

You cant kill demons unless they are in the twisting nether man, so unless we go there she wont meet the same fate.

- - - Updated - - -

And it seem like while Anduin is the High King of the Alliance, Genn is in charge of the army (probably needing Anduins approval tho). We also know from a rogue questline in Cata I think that Gilneas is under Alliance control but people can't live there because of the plague leftovers (a bit like Chernobyl), there are Alliance footmans there tho. So they could attack both from the south on foot and the north/north west by water(up to a certain point).
    Eh it could be that way, but the alliance isnt a monarchy like Blizzard has already stated. Any of the alliance leaders are able to do as they please as long as they have the High Kings approval. For example, Genn didnt have to go to the broken shore, he could have declined and Varian would have been able to do nothing about it. Thats basically the reason why Malfurion and Tyrande werent there, they probably declined since they are investigating the EN. So its likely that Anduin is leading both Stormwind and the Military, but Genn is just asking for permission to do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Jaina is placing the blame on the entire Horde when it was Garrosh' idea and he never got the approval from the other racial leaders. Not even Sylvanas agreed to nuking Theramore. Baine even tried to warn Jaina about it. Besides, Jaina had pushed her luck with the Horde. She allowed the Alliance's military forces to pass through her city and even assisted in building a highway to help them gain some land in Kalimdor. They sacked Camp Taurajo and established a foothold in the Southern Barrens. She made Theramore a problematic area for the Horde, knowing full well that her BFF Thrall wasn't the warchief anymore and his replacement was a warmongering hothead.

Should she have brushed it off? Of course not. But for her to see the entire Horde as an evil force that needs to be annihilated is ridiculous. She chose to take away her neutral position and it blew up in her face, quite literally. She should accept her responsibility in it. She should also realize that the majority of the Horde rebelled against Garrosh after the mana bomb and infiltration of Darnassus. That should be a pretty decent sign that they didn't agree with his tactics, and that perhaps they had a common enemy with her.