10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys/girls gonna go for one artifact for now with your classes, or just build up one main weapon for your class?

Where should I park my characters so I know a good way to do stuff in the game? Like easy access to the main hub to turn in the quests etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, can you imagine if they just GAVE you the Ashbringer?
    I think they should add that option, but it would be to hot to touch until you did it properly.

Hmmm just over 24 hours left to go, its weird this doesn't feel as much like an expansion launch for me, its my first time not taking off time for an expansion (being Aussie we have the advantage of the expansion being released at 5:00pm, so plenty of play time)
    I just have this horrible sinking feeling of WoD / Diablo3 (original not expansion) all over again, like I know it prob won't happen but I really feel that ruined my expansion release date hype.

The countdown is more interesting than this thread at this point. Should be closed soon imo.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Hmmm just over 24 hours left to go, its weird this doesn't feel as much like an expansion launch for me, its my first time not taking off time for an expansion (being Aussie we have the advantage of the expansion being released at 5:00pm, so plenty of play time)
    I just have this horrible sinking feeling of WoD / Diablo3 (original not expansion) all over again, like I know it prob won't happen but I really feel that ruined my expansion release date hype.
    When people say it's gunna be like WoD's launch I get really excited because for me WoD was the smoothest launch I've ever been in, and I've played every expansion on release. I didn't DC a single time and once I was through the dark portal it was smooth sailing with no lag. Only the blasted lands part was choppy and frustrating but that lasted maybe 5-10 minutes. I hope I get the exact same experience with Legion or even better
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Less than 24h hours left and still no SimC numbers. How much did blizz pay these guys to not post any numbers?

I'm going to bed early tonight, sleeping all day, and then pulling an all-nighter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    When people say it's gunna be like WoD's launch I get really excited because for me WoD was the smoothest launch I've ever been in, and I've played every expansion on release. I didn't DC a single time and once I was through the dark portal it was smooth sailing with no lag. Only the blasted lands part was choppy and frustrating but that lasted maybe 5-10 minutes. I hope I get the exact same experience with Legion or even better
    WoD
    smoothest launch I've ever been in
    I didn't DC a single time and once I was through the dark portal it was smooth sailing with no lag.
    in what weird kind of dimension do you live in?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i was thinking the same lol

I agree with him. was smooth outside of trying to enter the Garrison.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

No one in my guild had any problems just to throw that into the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So speaking of if I have the Digital Deluxe version, can I play at twelve o clock AM when the expansion hits that time or I have to wait for it to release manually?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Nice Majora's Mask reference. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I agree with him. was smooth outside of trying to enter the Garrison.
    #Smooth Garrison charming all the ladies...

- - - Updated - - -

A altered dimension?
    *Shrug*
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-28 at 10:49 PM.
    For the Horde!

I mean, I had the same experience. WOD was smooth for me as somebody who escaped the Garrison early - it was just bogged down with awful queue times.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I mean, I had the same experience. WOD was smooth for me as somebody who escaped the Garrison early - it was just bogged down with awful queue times.
    I'm getting on around an hour before release tomorrow to try and avoid the rush.

I started extremely early. The one quest that gave me trouble was the tree one in the beginning for your garrison (right before building it}. Right after that it was pretty smooth sailing, although I did join my guildmate when she had her friend invite her to a really unpopulated server. Either way though, after the initial garrison shit it wasnt bad. I rarely got DCed, only happened a few times and got one really bad que time but Im on stormrage so thats bound to happen if I dc or log out.

As long as you got ahead of the garrison bottleneck shit it was alright.

I'm about to upload the cinematic music.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    I hope to take a nap, wake up around 2:00am EST and read about what bugs or problems EU ran into in the hopes that they can be avoided.
    This is exactly my plan . I hope EU has smooth sailing, but if not, I'm perfectly okay with letting them kick off the troubleshooting.

So how are you all preparing for the release?

I am baking massive chunky chocolate and praline cookies to soak all that espresso that will power me past midnight on Monday.
    I agonized this morning over my grocery list. I don't want to be standing in the kitchen cooking much (read: at all) so... stuff for sandwiches, granola bars, I'll make a casserole tomorrow afternoon that I can reheat in the microwave by the serving, and cheese and crackers. Wait! I'm missing chunky chocolate and praline cookies.

So how are you all preparing for the release?

I am baking massive chunky chocolate and praline cookies to soak all that espresso that will power me past midnight on Monday.
    Red bull, protein bars, and Adderall.

Before anyone asks, yes, I have ADHD lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone seen official word on when demon invasions will end? I assume the minute Legion launches? The struggle to get one last toon to 100 is real.