7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    On the topic of adventure mode, I know it was a pretty popular theory that it will be like the D3 system where you can level anywhere. Is interesting swtor is doing it now too.
    It would be cool but i cant see them doing it just for leveling

There will most likely be something revolving around endgame attached

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, need something closer to HotS stitches.
    With that amazing Buttcrack

Deleted
    Hello! Something new before BlizzCon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    It would be cool but i cant see them doing it just for leveling

There will most likely be something revolving around endgame attached

- - - Updated - - -

With that amazing Buttcrack
    Personally, I'd like beach party Stitches.

I still think Adventure mode's 2nd most likely possibility is transforming LFR into scenarios. Heavy story (eg, instead of 25 people fighting Xavius, you fight along Malfurion and Tyrande) but just 3 players.

Again going back to Timewalking, I just don't know how many enjoy doing LFR for the style of content it is. Timewalking: 24/7 people standing around Timewalking vendor, lots of them, and short dps queues. HFC LFR: inside the instance wait 10 minutes for a tank.

It just feels more popular. Obviously Blizzard has the statistics and can see which is more popular long term, but I just don't see it on my personal annecdotal evidence, people enjoying LFR. Feels like it's more done to get gear or see the story once.

Or Tl;dr, random dungeon content seems to be more enjoyed than random raid content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Putaru Voxen View Post
    Hello! Something new before BlizzCon?
    No, quite unlikely at this point,

Only thing I could see is them possibly giving beta keys out before beta and Blizzcon start like with Overwatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'd like beach party Stitches.

I still think Adventure mode's 2nd most likely possibility is transforming LFR into scenarios. Heavy story (eg, instead of 25 people fighting Xavius, you fight along Malfurion and Tyrande) but just 3 players.

Again going back to Timewalking, I just don't know how many enjoy doing LFR for the style of content it is. Timewalking: 24/7 people standing around Timewalking vendor, lots of them, and short dps queues. HFC LFR: inside the instance wait 10 minutes for a tank.

It just feels more popular. Obviously Blizzard has the statistics and can see which is more popular long term, but I just don't see it on my personal annecdotal evidence, people enjoying LFR. Feels like it's more done to get gear or see the story once.

Or Tl;dr, random dungeon content seems to be more enjoyed than random raid content.
    I like dungeons more than LFR and wish they would replace it with Timewalker or Just regular dungeons
    I think more people like dungeons because of

1. more unique settings and environments (each dungeon has its own look, Style, and layout)
    2. More total bosses compared to the current LFR(We have 13 HFC raid bosses in Wod and 33 Dungeon bosses)
    3. Shorter and less challenging (Takes less time than Completing a wing and has less mechanics/difficulty)
    4. Less people involved and shorter ques (only 5 people needed as opposed to 25)

In some ways, I think LFR was an attempt at fitting a square peg in a round hole. Having everyone have an easy way to get access to see the content is important and it dropping gear is important. But, the method they had to take to get there I think for many is not as fun as dungeons. Raid mechanics just don't easily transition over.

And speaking of LFR, just had a guild come in and purposely wipe it......
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lfr turned into 1-5 player scenarios or 5 mans would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will we ever see any old enemies, like Stromreaver Skeletons, or even remants of surviving Twilight Hammer members?
    I would like to see a group of Twilight Remants from the Broken Isles trying to survive and having to deal with other inhabits on the islands.
    Would like too if Orcs had Wolves or even Scorpids as their Hunter Pet. Not a damn pig.

Anyone else want to see some familiar faces as well? Like the Ghost of Naisha, Drak'Thul the Old Survivor to the Stormreaver Clan, and probably some more as well.
    Could mean Horde could get to find Drak'Thul, while Ally get Ghost of Naisha and a few others. Kinda like aid towards the main NPC.
    Still too I want to see the Frostwolf Clan in our world to be more useful and actually have Drak'thar stand down as the Azeroth Leader and let someone young take charge.
    Also too any ideas on the Orc Azeroth Clans for like the Frostwolves (Holding up in the Eastern Kingdoms), Warsong (They are in Ashenvale), Blackrock (More of them joined up with the Horde), , Shattered Hand (Rogues of the Horde), Burning Blade (Blademasters), Shadowmoon (In Outland trying to survive), Thunderlords (Holding up in Blade's Edge Mountains), and such working out?

Still too I do hope to have;
    Legionnaire Gorrok (Was promoted, and helps out on one of the main bases on the Broken Isles)
    Sergreant Sovok
    Malgar and his pet wolf Remnes (Orc Male Hunter)
    Ironhoof (Tauren Male Warrior)
    Shagara (Orc Female Shaman)
    Ashra Valandril (Blood Elf Male Paladin)
    Felgrim (Undead Male Warlock)
    Drak'thul (Orc Male)
    Rivett Clutchpop (Goblin Male)
    Shademaster Kiryn (Undead Female Rogue) (Scouts out the area)
    And many more as well for the Isles.

Rada'jin's Rememberance (Horde Ship) (Named after Troll)

For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    I would presume so, There was that Warlock on there as well
    I dont think there would be any living ones, Most likely skeletons and ghosts

On your idea about orcs blizzard has said they are taking the focus off orcs so while it would be cool thery most likely wont do anything with the existing clans

I wonder how drak'thul would react to gul'dan

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just suggestions what NPCs we can interact with the Broken Isles.

Yeah I wondered about that too.
    How Drak'thul would react about Gul'dan being alive again.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    I like dungeons more than LFR and wish they would replace it with Timewalker or Just regular dungeons

1. more unique settings and environments (each dungeon has its own look, Style, and layout)
    2. More total bosses compared to the current LFR(We have 13 HFC raid bosses in Wod and 33 Dungeon bosses)
    3. Shorter and less challenging (Takes less time than Completing a wing and has less mechanics/difficulty)
    4. Less people involved and shorter ques (only 5 people needed as opposed to 25)
    This, but I think you're missing one more crucial factor: agency.

In a 5-man you can clearly see your contribution, even as dps. As tank, you're the only tank, as healer, you're the only healer. And as dps you can easily see that the better you and the other 2 are, the smoother and quicker the run. Communication, if you want/need it, is easier, so the experience is less impersonal.

Whereas in LFR you're thrown into this large crowd of 20-25 people, with completely diffused responsibility. You can afk follow and it changes pretty much nothing at all. You can actually try harder and focus on your rotation to do more dps aaand... it also changes nothing at all. So it's less engaging, less social, and doesn't even feel like you're really fighting anything, you're just running along with the rest of the flock.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    This, but I think you're missing one more crucial factor: agency.

In a 5-man you can clearly see your contribution, even as dps. As tank, you're the only tank, as healer, you're the only healer. And as dps you can easily see that the better you and the other 2 are, the smoother and quicker the run. Communication, if you want/need it, is easier, so the experience is less impersonal.

Whereas in LFR you're thrown into this large crowd of 20-25 people, with completely diffused responsibility. You can afk follow and it changes pretty much nothing at all. You can actually try harder and focus on your rotation to do more dps aaand... it also changes nothing at all. So it's less engaging, less social, and doesn't even feel like you're really fighting anything, you're just running along with the rest of the flock.
    Oh yeah i totally forgot about that one
    Good point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well just suggestions what NPCs we can interact with the Broken Isles.

Yeah I wondered about that too.
    How Drak'thul would react about Gul'dan being alive again.
    Im thinking he might join him
    He was his lord and the chance of serving him again would be pretty huge to him

10+ Year Old Account

Couldn't agree more. Get rid of lfr and give us back 5 man content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    5) Bring back berserk timers and tune them so that 10 people can't afk/die anymore.
    6) Tune LFR to have fewer mechanics (as that's what truly challenges unorganized groups) from the get-go.
    I actually had Furnace go Berserk in LFR recently. Had something like 15 guards standing around and building shield forts as well.

Oh yeah i totally forgot about that one
    Good point

- - - Updated - - -

Im thinking he might join him
    He was his lord and the chance of serving him again would be pretty huge to him
    the horde needs good warlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I legitimately did not know LFR fights still had berserk--they are so undertuned from a numbers perspective (not a mechanics perspective).

One issue is a weird balance thing. Regardless of the DPS in the instance:
    Bad tanks + bad healers = quick wipe/reset/failstack
    Bad tanks + good healers = Medium wipe
    Good tanks + bad healers = quick/medium wipe
    Good tanks + good healers = painfully long wipe (I had a guilded healer and tank troll a Reaver lfr by cleaving into the melee, and then proceed to waste 8 minutes of them "2-manning" it before finally dying)

So for the purposes of LFR, if your dps is bad/afk'd, it's actually better to have bad tanks and healers.
    Idk. I think having only the core mechanics in lfr(if it exists in legion) and Normal mode and adding more in heroic and mythic is a good thing. Thats why they removed abilities. Having fewer but more important mechanics that actually matter is better for teaching people than having 15 mechanics that all hurt just a little.

What's the over/under on dropping Windows XP this expac? It'll be around 2 years since Mircosoft ended support by the time Legion releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    What's the over/under on dropping Windows XP this expac? It'll be around 2 years since Mircosoft ended support by the time Legion releases.
    I imagine they are more concerned about how much of their userbase still uses it than whether M$ still supports it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Windows 7 and hopefully Windows XP can be still used for people who don't have the money to pay for a new Windows Update.
    As well, when is the pre-ordering gonna come out for World of Warcraft; Legion?
    For the Horde!

If people care about performance in a raid setting (where you need tools to observe them), people should be doing normal.

And I do greatly agree with the reduce number of mechanics in normal but the mechanics left in still kills you.

There's just a very large population in WoW who doesn't care for playing "the right way". Which is completely fine. But that just doesn't transition even to LFR very well. Dungeons it does because there are low quantity mechanics. One of the simplest examples of this is tank mechanics don't translate well as so few know when to taunt.

Again, a form of raiding to see the story and giving gear is needed, but I don't think LFR as it currently exists is the way to go about it. Take the legendary quest out of LFR (probably won't exist in raiding at all) and add equal gear options to LFR and who does it more than once? That can't be sustained. And going with that line of thinking, why artificially make LFR the best random group content if dungeons would be preferred by most?

10+ Year Old Account
    If people care about performance in a raid setting (where you need tools to observe them), people should be doing normal.

And I do greatly agree with the reduce number of mechanics in normal but the mechanics left in still kills you.

There's just a very large population in WoW who doesn't care for playing "the right way". Which is completely fine. But that just doesn't transition even to LFR very well. Dungeons it does because there are low quantity mechanics. One of the simplest examples of this is tank mechanics don't translate well as so few know when to taunt.

Again, a form of raiding to see the story and giving gear is needed, but I don't think LFR as it currently exists is the way to go about it. Take the legendary quest out of LFR (probably won't exist in raiding at all) and add equal gear options to LFR and who does it more than once? That can't be sustained. And going with that line of thinking, why artificially make LFR the best random group content if dungeons would be preferred by most?
    I'm not so certain there is a big portion of WoW players that don't care to play the right way. Even if we go by LFR standards or even forums. That's still not the whole base.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi