Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You stole my image.
    Life throws you curveballs, deal with it.

this is why you dont get hyped people

I just can't look at Pepe and not think about Val. Pretty sure some of you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I expected nothing, and i was still... Like why hype pepe plushy, just say that we got it. No need to do a fucking countdown for it.

4 Pepe's hotfixed into WoW for the I found Pepe achievement. Go find em y'all

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...ush-10-13-2015

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a fun hype session. Plushy's kinda cute not gonna lie.

Apparently they've added the Pepe costumes in-game finally to coincide with the release of his plushie. So, this is TECHNICALLY new content! Hooray!

I think you guys are going crazy...

In much more exciting news, Patron Warrior is getting nerfed to the ground, baby.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...ic/19288409377

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    4 Pepe's hotfixed into WoW for the I found Pepe achievement. Go find em y'all

Your report about server being down is more exciting.

my weather report is more exciting, and we have the same weather every day :/

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    There HAS to be a way for everyone to see and participate in the story. That's just an absolute necessity.
    I agree. While I'm not a fan of LFR (I've only used it a handful of times this expac to get Ring drops from bosses I missed on Normal or Heroic runs) I feel like excluding a large portion of the player base (larger than those that raid "serious" difficulties) is bad for the game.

IMO, the reason the game is hemorrhaging players is because it got less casual in WoD.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Just want to say that the reaction posts in this thread are worth and outweigh the disappointment in hype over another shameless cash grab plushie
    A plushie is a cash grab? Settle down son. It's plushies on the Blizzard gear store.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I agree. While I'm not a fan of LFR (I've only used it a handful of times this expac to get Ring drops from bosses I missed on Normal or Heroic runs) I feel like excluding a large portion of the player base (larger than those that raid "serious" difficulties) is bad for the game.

IMO, the reason the game is hemorrhaging players is because it got less casual in WoD.
    What do you mean? LFR is much more easier than it was in MoP. Also, how is normal difficulty hard for players? I think the only hard thing about normal is for players to go out there and ask for a pug in trade chat. It literally has to do with social skills, as if you can even call them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What do you mean? LFR is much more easier than it was in MoP. Also, how is normal difficulty hard for players? I think the only hard thing about normal is for players to go out there and ask for a pug in trade chat. It literally has to do with social skills, as if you can even call them that.
    Oddly enough, I feel like LFR is harder this time around. Being able to stomach an entire wing has been an exercise in futility for me and several people I know.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Found my first Pepe
    51.02 63.28 talador

second pepe
    47.55 41.29

Well, that was unexpected. I wonder why now and not next week for Hallow's End? Guess they didn't want to overload people. (There is a Hallow's End Pepe costume too) This Hallow's End actually has quite a bit added to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

second pepe
    47.55 41.29
    third pepe
    54.08 83.61

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Found the Pirate Pepe

But I don't know how to post spoilers . . .
    Easy. Don't. I certainly intend to find them myself once i made sense of the hints...