Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ever since battle.net logs us in automatically, do you guys even see the Login screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Why so many people seem to think this has to be done well is beyond me..
    I'm willing to bet real money that more people will see the log in screen for more time than the final boss of a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Am I the only one not believing in Vol'jins death? I mean, they could have simply put a mask on a random troll body, burn it, pretend that's Vol'jin and call it a day.
    Even the Legion would think he is dead, while he is actually doing what he was supposed to do. ( Meeting an old friend )
    Let us hope so, the fact we still haven't seen the horde intro leads me to believe there might be a chance.

I love legion's features; they seem to cater for casual players better. The barrier to entry has been lowered. Ability pruning is a must since this game has too many buttons and decision trees. Preset PVP stats is welcome. The disparity won't be too much allowing better balancing and fairer fights.

I'm sold !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    The spider mount now costs 2,000,000 G (up from 100,000 G). lol.
    It seems like they are only pricing these to get rid of the gold out there, rather than making any sense for what the item is. 500k for a 32 slot bag? Come on now, that is 50k, tops, especially when tailors will probably be making one just as big, or bigger. If it was 10+ slots bigger than the bag tailors could make that would make the price somewhat worth it.The pet and mount seem like they could be half the price, although it would be sweet if the spider did something a bit unusual, like being able to ride it in caves, and if the pet had some better moves and stats, but the toy does seem correct.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The amount of cliffhanger we've got in all these missing cutscenes is killing me. I really want to know Vol'jin had to say to the rets of the leaders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I'm fine with this, even though I only got 250k. Nice to see some mounts be made special and hard to obtain.
    It's hard to buy gold from the Chinese?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    The amount of cliffhanger we've got in all these missing cutscenes is killing me. I really want to know Vol'jin had to say to the rets of the leaders.
    He faked his death to find an "old friend"
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It seems like they are only pricing these to get rid of the gold out there, rather than making any sense for what the item is. 500k for a 32 slot bag? Come on now, that is 50k, tops, especially when tailors will probably be making one just as big, or bigger. If it was 10+ slots bigger than the bag tailors could make that would make the price somewhat worth it.The pet and mount seem like they could be half the price, although it would be sweet if the spider did something a bit unusual, like being able to ride it in caves, and if the pet had some better moves and stats, but the toy does seem correct.
    I agree. With more "reasonable" prices I also think theyd sell far more of them. Like if the mount was 500k I bet theyd sell more than 4x as many than if its 2 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    but it is o_o, its the entrance
    No, the login screen is Mardum

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Like if the mount was 500k I bet theyd sell more than 4x as many than if its 2 million.
    That's kind of irrelevant though as they mostly want to drain gold from the people with the 7-8 million, not the ones with 1 million.

Deleted
    Did you forget LFR exists?
    No. The log in screen will still be seen more than a boss in there.

Legion's ruined features list:
    -Stormwind park ✓
    -Login screen ✓
    Sucks for you because I actually like both of them. The login screen just needs improvement. Its not bad.

Deleted
    Exactly, they are going after the big players with multiple gold caps who play this game to gather gold, not the dedicated gamers who got a couple of gold caps in WoD because it was so easy to get them.
    Quoted for truth.

Also, I dislike the loading screen, scale seems to small. The building is supposed to be huge, this frame is too tight, and only 2 demons, meh. With improvements it could be ok tho and it's not like it's a big deal. For the record, I like MoP's screen very much.

Is there already a movie of the Horde-side Broken Shore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think it would be bigger if it were the Tomb of Sargeras. (http://i.imgur.com/TPpLuD5.jpg)
    But its BIGGER on the INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sucks for you because I actually like both of them. The login screen just needs improvement. Its not bad.
    I agree. I think the only improvement the log in screen needs now is to have the portal show the Tomb of sargeras on there. Just to show us that it all leads there. And then, the portal turns off, only to show the entry to argus. Then, you close it again, only to show sargeras's face.

Also, I think the park is perfect. Varian getting his own memorial place is just fine. I mean, it has an open field to hang around it as well. So....yay.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    It's hard to buy gold from the Chinese?
    If you're a man of principle, yes.

Deleted
    The spider mount now costs 2,000,000 G (up from 100,000 G). lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    Half a million for a 34 slot bag, don't even know what to say.
    This is just silly....

MoP> Legion login screen

Legion log in screen is a poor scale and at the wrong angle.

this has nothing to do with draining players' gold. It's about selling them tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    MoP> Legion login screen

Legion log in screen is a poor scale and at the wrong angle.
    You do realize its not complete right? The friggin music isnt even in yet either