Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Pretty cool, that's how I always imagined that ability to be. Wildly jabbing at the target.

Deleted
    does World of Warcraft have DirectX12 or Vulkan?

Don't know if this was mentioned, Mankirk defends his wife's grave site during the invasions. Nice touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...gion-invasions

Anyone else got this achievement? I just got it on my Demon Hunter tonight.
    =I'm the best...ohhhh!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    That's basically what demonology warlock is about... even your artefact spell does more damage the more demons you have out.

The glyph still exists afaik.
    Do you know on how to get it...My Felguard doesn't feel like my Felguard without his awesome weapon.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...gion-invasions

Anyone else got this achievement? I just got it on my Demon Hunter tonight.
    =I'm the best...ohhhh!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know on how to get it...My Felguard doesn't feel like my Felguard without his awesome weapon.
    GG bruh, I got that achievement 2 days ago. eheheheheeee

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    What will the mini-map say on a Doomsayer that is an infiltrator?
    when using detect demon elixir/tracking
    Minimap will not show anything for a Doomsayer. Your only clue is the dialog option.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Off topic, does anyone know what the cd on refreshing the group finder is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    GG bruh, I got that achievement 2 days ago. eheheheheeee
    Well now most of my other chars are gonna have the achievement.
    And can't to level in the Broken Isles...

What zones are you gonna do first jason?
    I myself is gonna Azsuna, Highmountain second, Val'sharah third, Suramar fourth, and then Stormheim for last. (If I want to do it)

Azsuna is my most favorite zone as well.
    Just love it too death.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well now most of my other chars are gonna have the achievement.
    And can't to level in the Broken Isles...

What zones are you gonna do first jason?
    I myself is gonna Azsuna, Highmountain second, Val'sharah third, Suramar fourth, and then Stormheim for last. (If I want to do it)

Azsuna is my most favorite zone as well.
    Just love it too death.
    When I did it on my DH, I did val'sharah, stormheim, azsuna, and highmountain. Now, I'm gonna do it like this: Stormheim, Highmountain, Val'sharah, and azsuna. Here are my Opinions of each zone.

Stormheim: Really good zone. I love the lore it brings, I love the trials, I love the norse mythology, I love the plot, I love hellheim, I love HoV, the music is great...and that's pretty much it. Overall: 8.5/10.

Highmountain: This zone is the most BADASS surprise ever. At first, I was confused on to what i'd love about the zone. I never really got into tuaren lore and all that shit, BUT MAN WAS I PROUD OF THIS ZONE?! The music, the story, the art, thunder-totem, EVERYTHING! It was AMAZING! Oh my god, I love this zone SO much, that it'd made me change my thoughts of tauren dramaticly. Overall: 10/10.

Val'sharah: This one...is a journey. I loved the art, I loved the nightmare, I LOVED black rook hold, I loved the gilnean styled art, I loved everything about it, even when ysera got corrupted, it was amazing. HOWEVER, 1 problem stops EVERYTHING! It was just too short! When I saw the arch-druids, and helped them out with their shit, they rewarded me with a night-mare blessing 2-3 quests later, and hell, one of them even fell to corrupted in only a short ass amount of time. When I saw yseras summoning, it was good...but...the exact same problem occurs. 1 quest later, mal runs away to try to kill xavius, then in only 2 quests, she's xavius' bitch. And THEN, after we help tyrande, mal is gone, and we have to defend the temple of elune. I loved the zone, if they just made it longer, then I'd give it a HIGH ASS rating. But, it was a good questline, stopped by rush. Overall" 7.5/10.

Azsuna: Same problem with val'sharah, but this time...the immersion was real. When I saw that night-fallen, and be-friended him until his final moments, I cried. When i helped defend the dragons place, I felt like I was not a shit pally, along with AMAZING buffed legion wizard khadgar. When I did the arena thing, and did that funny AF thing with the monkey, I laughed my ass off. The wizard school where we had to find the tide-stone was awesome. When helping out ferondis, you felt sympathy, you wanted to help the poor soul. When you saw ferondis ACTUALLY damage azshara, you would be like "OH SHIT", cause that's true. You should feel as though he made justice, he did what was right, and he did it perfectly. Although time felt short on this as well, this was both a cry palace, a barrel of laughs, and a place of badassery. Overall: 9.5/10

End game/suramar: Suramar is badass, won't spoil anything, but...OMG...this alone tops ALL zones. Nighthold so far is amazing and top my favorite WOW raid, ulduar. Nightmare is a good raid as well, love that you save the emerald dream after all that, world quests are nice, the xe'ra story-line makes you both cringe and feel hope, and lastly...mythic+...just..wow. Blizzard, this is end-game done RIGHT! I am so proud of you! Oh, and to you PVPERS out there, there are some lovely surprises heading your way this expac.

EXPANSION OVERALL FOR 7.0: 9.6/10 (This is an early review, so don't hate pls).
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-08-14 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, it's better to do the entire Valsharah story, to unlock the tear of Elune
    Last edited by Valysar; 2016-08-14 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    To be fair, even with it scaling, it's a miniscule percentage of what will be needed for your next trait. By the time you get 400 ArP from a treasure, you're probably getting thousands from a single world quest. So you don't lose anything from picking the treasures while leveling.
    Exactly. If there is trreasure really close to you go get it. But there is no need to actually start hunting them. More important is to get fast lvl110, start class campaign and get your AK rolling.

Deleted
    When I did it on my DH, I did val'sharah, stormheim, azsuna, and highmountain. Now, I'm gonna do it like this: Stormheim, Highmountain, Val'sharah, and azsuna. Here are my Opinions of each zone.

Stormheim: Really good zone. I love the lore it brings, I love the trials, I love the greek mythology, I love the plot, I love hellheim, I love HoV, the music is great...and that's pretty much it. Overall: 8.5/10.
    Didn't u mean norse mythology?

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim: Really good zone. I love the lore it brings, I love the trials, I love the greek mythology, I love the plot, I love hellheim, I love HoV, the music is great...and that's pretty much it. Overall: 8.5/10.
    my heart hurts just by looking at this.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    What, you've never heard of the mighty warriors of Mars ascending to valhalla to meet zeus and his wife juno?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    What, you've never heard of the mighty warriors of Mars ascending to valhalla to meet zeus and his wife juno?
    Couldn't you have gotten a Hindu or Native American deity in there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Idk, i might just be a dumbass when trying to seperate norse mythology to greek mythology. Let me edit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Didn't u mean norse mythology?
    Just made an edit on that LOL.

So, on the Ashbringer hidden skin item wowpedia page, someone edited it to say "This item is a quest reward from Quest:Walking in Shadows."

I can't find anything about the quest, though...

Edit: Found this on the wow site -
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2016-08-14 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a class hall raid mission, which asks you to kill Il'gynoth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    So, on the Ashbringer hidden skin item wowpedia page, someone edited it to say "This item is a quest reward from Quest:Walking in Shadows."

I can't find anything about the quest, though...

Edit: Found this on the wow site -
    Wait, what quest database is this and where can I find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Wait, what quest database is this and where can I find it?
    It's the official wow site. Not updated to the new style though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/139566