Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Exp from invasions got nerfed by a lot. Not sure if its a bug or its intended
    Given they are happening twice as frequently I'm not surprised the xp got nerfed tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    within the next 2-4 weeks 7.1 is gonna be on PTR, so they have much to talk about
    optimist. they go to gamescon caus eits the biggest games con in the eu....

The Exp is pretty good now. My alt was leveling about once per invasion from 90-100

Deleted
    They also mentioned the mega dungeon during a Blizzcon Q&A and they said make a Karazhan 5 man mega dungeon
    No the term "mega dungeon" is made up by guys like you and was NEVER used in that way by blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    and this is the kind of people who claim content was stolen from them....
    Excuse me, what? All the time I heard about this dungeon I saw people call it a mega dungeon, not my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Oo online on EU right now and still 2 invasions every 4h.

Donno what your talking about.
    It was weird, at first I showed the 3 up but they were still listed as 4 hours, but then definitely less than 4 hours later it was different sites.

Man, my alts are gonna level a ton faster now. I'm gonna roll a ton of new characters just to level them this way, damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Papuchongo View Post
    The Exp is pretty good now. My alt was leveling about once per invasion from 90-100
    Really ? Even after the buff it was taking 3 invasions per level for my 90-100 characters (although only took first step or two to get that level). Appears to be the same for me today although I haven't been paying as much attention
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Excuse me, what? All the time I heard about this dungeon I saw people call it a mega dungeon, not my fault.
    There was a mistake made during the initial roundup of interviews in which the statement "A new dungeon, its going to be mega" was typed up as "a new mega dungeon".

Ever since people have been spouting that we will get a Mega Dungeon and speculating on what a Mega Dungeon would be.

To be clear. There have never been a mention of a Mega Dungeon by Blizzard!!!
    just a faulty rumor roundup that was later corrected.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Has anyone else noticed the entrance to Caverns of Time being blocked off during Invasions ?

I saw that for the first time today, hadn't seen it during previous invasions, although this was the longest I'd stuck around inside the cave before trying to leave, after arriving ...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the entrance to Caverns of Time being blocked off during Invasions ?

I saw that for the first time today, hadn't seen it during previous invasions, although this was the longest I'd stuck around inside the cave before trying to leave, after arriving ...
    Its been that way since the start. The bronze dragons seal the door and demon hunters are outside.

its a nice little touch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

It was always like that, probably because instance portals get shut and NPC not there during invasions

There was a mistake made during the initial roundup of interviews in which the statement "A new dungeon, its going to be mega" was typed up as "a new mega dungeon".

Ever since people have been spouting that we will get a Mega Dungeon and speculating on what a Mega Dungeon would be.

To be clear. There have never been a mention of a Mega Dungeon by Blizzard!!!
    just a faulty rumor roundup that was later corrected.
    To be fair, the correction was news sites just quietly removing the "mega" part of the story. the only reason I know it was a mistake is because of this thread.

Its been that way since the start. The bronze dragons seal the door and demon hunters are outside.

its a nice little touch.
    It was always like that, probably because instance portals get shut and NPC not there during invasions
    Awesome, thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell the difference.
    a mega thing is big.
    if something is mega its great/fantastic/awesome/great

Formerly known as Arafal

Are you? I wonder...
    He's a troll, don't feed him. I was taught that lesson hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No the term "mega dungeon" is made up by guys like you and was NEVER used in that way by blizzard
    Also they never said the "mega" dungeon had anything to do with Kara

As I somewhat expected the amount of people AFK leveling (myself included tbh) is so high now that its actually difficult to do 3 invasions on 3 different character in 2 hours because of how long they take ><

10+ Year Old Account
    The Legion has invaded Karazhan, it will be a dungeon with Thar'zhul as end boss I think

7+ Year Old Account
    As I somewhat expected the amount of people AFK leveling (myself included tbh) is so high now that its actually difficult to do 3 invasions on 3 different character in 2 hours because of how long they take ><
    Well before it took about 40 mins per character for 2 invasions, so there is no way to do 3 characters in 2 hours
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2016-08-16 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    The Legion has invaded Karazhan, it will be a dungeon with Thar'zhul as end boss I think
    Who is Thar'zhul

10+ Year Old Account
    So the quest stopped when I was finished with the quest...from now. No quests are showing after I was done the Karazhan quest.
    Can't wait to return to the Felhammer and get my Artifact when Legion hits.

Been thinking of future patches, but it would be nice we had the South Seas isles in this expansion.
    Instead of having to get more XP how about in the new places after we do the major content we get rep for both Kezan and the Lost Isles, and then Kul Tiras.
    Will be so awesome if they did that.
    For the Horde!