Humans in Warcraft mostly base their lifespan on when it is narratively useful for them to die.
    As far as we are aware, no human in Warcraft has ever actually died of old age

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It was the khadgar middle fingering jaina quest.
    wow i read that wrong the first time

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It was the khadgar middle fingering jaina quest. Pretty savage of khadgar to do, even as an old man.

- - - Updated - - -

My am I always behind? I'm like the vegeta of MMO-champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    wow i read that wrong the first time
    Agree. Phrasing.

This is how you get ants!

Khadgar's age is indeed nonsensical at this point.

He was 17 when the Orc invasion started, so the year 0.
    Then he was changed into an old man. So, let's say 50? Description certainly made him seem even older.
    Now it's the year 32. 32 years have passed since he was aged.

So he should be looking 80+. He does not. He looks more like the 49 year old man he would have been without curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the pre-expansion Dalaran quests a requirement before you head into the Broken Shore? I'd rather do them now than have to do them on the release of the expansion.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-08-24 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Are the pre-expansion Dalaran quests a requirement before you head into the Broken Shore? I'd rather do them now then have to do them on the release of the expansion.
    Yeap, you need to do them atleast on one char.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Khadgar's age is indeed nonsensical at this point.

He was 17 when the Orc invasion started, so the year 0.
    Then he was changed into an old man. So, let's say 50? Description certainly made him seem even older.
    Now it's the year 32. 32 years have passed since he was aged.

So he should be looking 80+. He does not. He looks more like the 49 year old man he would have been without curse.
    Wasn't it stated somewhere that Khadgar was able to reverse the curse slowly over the years? If that's the case, looking like 49 would fit.
    But I don't know where I got that from.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Wasn't it stated somewhere that Khadgar was able to reverse the curse slowly over the years? If that's the case, looking like 49 would fit.
    But I don't know where I got that from.
    I think the only place that was written was speculation on this forum. I've seen no official sources on this.

Did anyone consider that maybe he just shaved?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Did anyone consider that maybe he just shaved?
    It's more than just a shave, though. The curse had left him looking like a frail old man (even if he was still just as strong physically as he was before). He looks anything but frail, now. Even in the Harbingers' artwork, he has wrinkles but he doesn't look like an old man who had his vitality sucked out of him. He looks healthy, even kind of buff!

Either the curse is starting to wear off, he found a way to counter it, or Blizzard just decided to ignore it altogether and turn him into a silver fox just for the hell of it.

I wonder when Beta will shutdown... I guess soon before 7.1 hits the PTR.

Can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans will happen for the end of Beta. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    It's more than just a shave, though. The curse had left him looking like a frail old man (even if he was still just as strong physically as he was before). He looks anything but frail, now. Even in the Harbingers' artwork, he has wrinkles but he doesn't look like an old man who had his vitality sucked out of him. He looks healthy, even kind of buff!

Either the curse is starting to wear off, he found a way to counter it, or Blizzard just decided to ignore it altogether and turn him into a silver fox just for the hell of it.
    Dadgar

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Dadgar

10chars
    He prefers to go by the name of Father.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was posted on one of the official forums but thought I would share cause it's kind of neat.
    Release date: 8.30
    Luke 8:30King James Version (KJV)

30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

Well played Blizzard, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I think the only place that was written was speculation on this forum. I've seen no official sources on this.
    Maybe. But then again, it's at least some form of explanation rather than just .. nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the Beta shuts down the day of the midnight release, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think the collective opinion is just glad to have a silver fox who makes dad-jokes in Warcraft. Highlight of the Legion beta for me is when you turn in the Lustrous Pearl for the fishing artifact to Khadgar You should check that out, dude is awesome
    they seriously made khadgar the hottest guy in wow.

so now humans beat elves in every category. magic, warriors, even their men aren't as attractive.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-08-25 at 01:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they seriously made khadgar the hottest guy in wow.

so now humans beat elves in every category. magic, warriors, even their men aren't as attractive.
    Well I have a Blood Elf Female Paladin and a Blood Elf Male Demon Hunter so I still like the Horde Elves. :P

And yeah...Fan Girls sure do like the Archmage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post

They could explain to it as well he could even dye his hair from white to his natural hair colour and grow a small beard again.
    Still too I wish they explained it for the lore and why Khadgar is still kinda young still, but old for his old age.
    For the Horde!

anyone could give me a youtube link of the song that plays in lion's rest? the one that sounds celtic, not canticle of sacrifice. it has a woman moaning to what sounds like celtic music, and it's absolutely gorgeous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anyone could give me a youtube link of the song that plays in lion's rest? the one that sounds celtic, not canticle of sacrifice. it has a woman moaning to what sounds like celtic music, and it's absolutely gorgeous to me.
    ikr best song ever

Homophobia is so gay.