Thread: Pregnancy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Did the condom fail? Did you take it off or put it in without one at any point? If she does get around, and you were actually safe, yeah it could be yours, but I would imagine better chance then not it isn't yours. But that is based on the honesty of your post.
    With that said, I never cared if it ruined the moment, even if I was drunk I always checked condoms after the fact. To the sink filled it up and made sure it wasn't leaking.

But... have you tried acting like adults and simply talking to her? I don't mean that rudely but I've known both guys and girls who get really freaking stupid when it comes to the chances of having a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    The most you probably feasibly can do is demand a paternity test to make sure you're not being cuckolded when she does get pregnant. Even then, I don't think she has to agree to it.
    If she wants child support from him if she indeed is pregnant, yeah, she have to agree to a paternity test.

Quote Originally Posted by MrIbbe View Post
    I won't be having sex anymore. She has scared the living shit outta me.
    Says every guy that's had a pregnancy scare ever. In a few months you'll hook up again and you will find yourself sitting on a bench outside some bar, crying whiskey tears and praying to whichever god will listen that if she isn't pregnant you'll stop sleeping around.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    I wish you the best of luck, not sure how old you are but if I got a girl pregnant right now my life would be practically over lol.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    If she wants child support from him if she indeed is pregnant, yeah, she have to agree to a paternity test.
    Well hey, there's some cold comfort there at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    how do you wear a vasectomy
    Put it on your head!

Deleted
    I'll send anyone who tries to make me wear a vasectomy on my head or elsewhere to Belize! And I don't mean the dude above me^.

You've been warned.

If you don't get it I'll send you there too.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-07-22 at 03:21 AM.

DNA test and if it turns out to be yours then man up and make sure to take care of the child but you dont need to stay with the mother cause she sounds like a fucking basket case.

If she is lying then dont say anything just walk away and put her on ignore on any and every device she could possibly contact you with and take this as a life lesson.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Well hey, there's some cold comfort there at least.
    She right, as a man, you can either agree without knowing, or declare a paternity test. If you declare the test, it has to be ran, and the child has to be yours to determine all that legal stuff in the first place.

For a girl that sleeps around, supposedly so at least, that's a risky thing to do. You see, if you do that to someone and you mark the wrong guy, you get a nasty stigma as a girl that's out for money, whether you are or not. Once you're labeled that, nearly everyone and their brother is against you, even if it wasn't the case. It's a brand that's hard to evade in a local community, at least.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    She right, as a man, you can either agree without knowing, or declare a paternity test. If you declare the test, it has to be ran, and the child has to be yours to determine all that legal stuff in the first place.

For a girl that sleeps around, supposedly so at least, that's a risky thing to do. You see, if you do that to someone and you mark the wrong guy, you get a nasty stigma as a girl that's out for money, whether you are or not. Once you're labeled that, nearly everyone and their brother is against you, even if it wasn't the case. It's a brand that's hard to evade in a local community, at least.
    You're also entertainment on late night re-runs of Maury for the rest of your life.

Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-07-22 at 04:34 AM.

I like how half of the thread has been debating whether or not people who behave like sluts are actually sluts. Pro tip: they are.

And yes, if she sleeps around a lot you are well within your rights to ask for a paternity test. Otherwise you will be screwed.

Deleted
    Are you fucking kidding me?

This is the same as "I'm not racist... but".
    He didn't call her a slut, he said society sees girls who sleep around as sluts, so by that definition she would be a slut. There is a difference between what people define as a slut and agreeing with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    He didn't call her a slut, he said society sees girls who sleep around as sluts, so by that definition she would be a slut. There is a difference between what people define as a slut and agreeing with it.
    "I'm not a racist... but... (Goes off on racist rant)"
    "I'm not a slut shamer... but... (goes off on slut shaming rant)"

There's no difference, just another subject.

Quote Originally Posted by MrIbbe View Post
    I used a condom and she says she was on the pill but she's behaving really weird about it.
    I think I will commit suicide if she is lol. She sleeps around a lot and like I said she already has another child. I definitely don't want my first child with her hah.
    Laughing about something as serious as suicide is not funny at all.. There are people out here that struggle through each day with thoughts of suicide in their head and not find it funny...

Deleted
    "I'm not a racist... but... (Goes off on racist rant)"
    "I'm not a slut shamer... but... (goes off on slut shaming rant)"

There's no difference, just another subject.
    I think you're not really getting the point. But even if he's slut shaming, you said it isn't bad for people to have those thoughts as long as they weren't saying those things directly at a person. You can be racist and hate black people but actually going around and calling people the N word would be bad, same goes for slut shaming.

Deleted
    I think you're not really getting the point. But even if he's slut shaming, you said it isn't bad for people to have those thoughts as long as they weren't saying those things directly at a person. You can be racist and hate black people but actually going around and calling people the N word would be bad, same goes for slut shaming.
    I am getting the point. You're trying to excuse him just because it was implied and indirect rather than direct.

Deleted
    I am getting the point. You're trying to excuse him just because it was implied and indirect rather than direct.

If she sleeps around a lot, she is by definition a slut, he did not call her a slut, he talked about what she does, so that word would apply to her in todays world. Yes the word is degrading, but it doesn't change the actual meaning of the word.

Deleted
    If she sleeps around a lot, she is by definition a slut, he did not call her a slut, he talked about what she does, so that word would apply to her in todays world. Yes the word is degrading, but it doesn't change the actual meaning of the word.
    "Slut is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. It is generally pejorative, and is most often used as an insult, sexual slur or offensive term of disparagement (slut shaming) against girls or women."

And yes, he did call her a slut.

Deleted
    Yes I know what the term slut means, and what you wrote would seem to apply to her. If he finds her a slut who cares, it isn't against the law.
    I think you just have some personal bias on the situation due to your own situation.

Is this about mooneye? Lol. Someone certainly was triggered here.

Anyway, back to topic: Yeah mate, you are fucked if she is indeed pregnant and it's yours (just make sure to test it before you start paying). Never stick your dick in crazy is the lesson. Too bad your parents didn't teach you that sleeping around with easy women - especially if they say things like "I like being pregnant" - and already have a kids from some random guy is bad idea. Good luck.

Edit: Also stop sleeping with her obviously, if you haven't already done so. I hope you are at least that smart...
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-07-22 at 01:31 PM.