What is wrong in my rotation?

I've been playing boomie for a week or so now, and quite frankly, I've been pulling shit dps.

I have no reason what I'm doing wrong / badly, but my dps always seem to be low no matter what (for example I ranked 34% of my item level, which is really not a good performance for me).

Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? Would really like to improve.

edit : Err for some reason I cannot post links, any ways I can give you guys my logs ?

edit : it's /reports/4NPmApcaQfF2rhHR/#view=rankings on warcraftlogs
    Last edited by Lozay; 2015-07-22 at 06:26 AM.

i am in the same position as you. fresh boomkin ex resto=) knowing zero about dps. first thing i did was installing balance spell suggest from curse. really helps with rotation.

Deleted
    Hey, resto main that has boomie as a hobby here. Might not be perfectly accurate, but it's better than nothing (I hope )

I briefly glanced through Lozay's log, found one thing: your Incarnation and CA are macroed together, which is not perfect. CA is off the global cooldown, while Inc is not. So, you essentially spend your first GCD of CA to beef up your moonkin. If you click it mid earlier gcd, something like this happens:

00:03:09.740 Lozay casts Sunfire
    00:03:10.455 Lozay gains Celestial Alignment
    00:03:11.023 Lozay casts Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    00:03:12.530 Lozay begins casting Wrath.

Note the 0.7s even before you start casting Inc. In perfect scenario, your CA should be used with the wrath, i.e., 2.1s later. That's quite a significant amount chopped off your cooldown, considering it is 15s long.

Also, it is good practice to open by precasting wrath/SS if your group coordinates pulls well. Just make sure to be all 40 yds away from boss. Else, you can just open by applying moonfire (+sunfire, with CA). Do refresh your DoTs just as you are exiting CA as well - even if it overwrites a long moonfire, it's not that bad thanks to Pandemic mechanic of 30% DoT duration being added. You essentially squeeze 2 GCDs - one for refreshinf sf, one for mf - into one this way.