4 piece for unholy and frost.

Alright dudes, I have a quick question. I got my 4 piece last night. And I was wondering how much of a difference will it make mostly for DW frost. I got my 4 pc late last night on last pull of xhul. I know it sounds fantastic having a 65% chance to not consume KM. But does anyone have some numbers that say what the increase would be. Also even with the unholy one is the 4 pc a huge jump in DPS or is it just a meh upgrade for both 4 pieces. Thanks dudes. Appreciate the help.

Unholy 4 piece nets around 13% damage for both ST and AoE (atleats if our ghoul can cleave) and for frost we have around 13% for ST and obviously a lot less AoE as it only benefits ST abilities.

They are both huge upgrades.

Yeah that's what I was figuring I know they are both great 4 pieces but just didn't know the raw upgraded numbers. It seems that it nets about a 8-12k boost. Just did some testing. Without 4 piece on single target was 37.5k (again on test dummy) but, with a 4 piece I was doing 48.9k did both until 10 million dmg. And both where consistent. I'll need to see how good unholy is during raid. But finally. No more bottom of the barrel DPS

Unless your just using a hyperbole you shouldn't have been bottom of the barrel of dps without the 4 set, unless you are literally the last person in raid to get it. If it's truly the case that you were however, the 4 set is a bandaid not a fix to why your dps was low.
    (Just taking it off that sentence so if that's not what you mean understand why I say that)

Only reason why I'm bottom of the barrel is because I'm 703 Ilvl compared to everyone else being 711+ with 4 pieces or bis trinkets. And I don't want to make it seem like I was pulling ass for numbers. I was competitive just didn't have enough to be the middle of the pack on most fights.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotles View Post
    Only reason why I'm bottom of the barrel is because I'm 703 Ilvl compared to everyone else being 711+ with 4 pieces or bis trinkets. And I don't want to make it seem like I was pulling ass for numbers. I was competitive just didn't have enough to be the middle of the pack on most fights.
    Same situation here. Only 2 piece and shit trinkets. I'm usually in the middle to higher pack in my guild, despite only ranking 30-40% on WCL. It's getting annoying :P

Okay good being super behind on gear sounds much more reasonable then just mistakes being made lol.
    Stick in there, I was in sorta same position at beginning of the week. All this week I got my legendary, 4 set, and DC trinket (already had EDH). My damage is nothing like it was at the start of the week it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Okay good being super behind on gear sounds much more reasonable then just mistakes being made lol.
    Stick in there, I was in sorta same position at beginning of the week. All this week I got my legendary, 4 set, and DC trinket (already had EDH). My damage is nothing like it was at the start of the week it's awesome.
    Lol yeah man once I get the DH trinket I'm going to be so happy. Even though it's nerfed it's still a crazy trinket. But yeah I've already seen a huge jump in my DPS with the 4 piece for DWF. If I would have gone into my raid last night with that 4 piece and knowing it does 9-10k more than without I would have been top 4 on majority of fights even being super out geared. Still wouldn't be beating those dam rogues with corruption trinket >.> so much salt over that trinket.