Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Crystallized Fel only upgrades one ring, not all :[

Upgraded my healing ring to 638 and my dps ring is still 635. So not only will it take 4 months to upgrade your main spec ring, but if you want a max offspec ring you have to wait another 4 months. So fucking stupid.

Just pick a spec already jeez.

Did you check the guy who sells the other rings to see if he updated his stash to include the other fully upgrade rings?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Just pick a spec already jeez.
    Very easy to tell someone who has to play both in a raid.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Did you check the guy who sells the other rings to see if he updated his stash to include the other fully upgrade rings?
    Nothing that he sells or has been datamined as far as I can tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess you could call it a new iteration of the good ol' hybrid tax... It truly sucks for all people who have to perform dual roles in raids on a regular basis.

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthadal View Post
    I guess you could call it a new iteration of the good ol' hybrid tax... It truly sucks for all people who have to perform dual roles in raids on a regular basis.
    I'd say its just another thing which is simply designed bad and wasnt thought out fully. Blizzard 2010-2015(TM).

Once you get to farm status the ilevel won't matter beyond epeen or OCD. Which is it for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Once you get to farm status the ilevel won't matter beyond epeen or OCD. Which is it for you?
    Getting good ranks while farming mounts for guild mates is always an incentive. Not to mention how easy sell runs will be with upgraded rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Which one do you play more? Solved.

At least you have your ring.

I have full cleared HFC whether is be on normal or heroic since it's been out, including this week, I still only have 17 tomes. That's what? 65 boss and only 17 tome drops. That's a 26% drop rate. =/
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2015-07-23 at 01:36 PM.

Realistically the dps ring will be of more value so you should just upgrade that. It sucks, but right now that is your best option.

Deleted
    They should just have made 1 ring, pretty simple. Make it like the class trinkets, change depending on spec.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Getting good ranks while farming mounts for guild mates is always an incentive. Not to mention how easy sell runs will be with upgraded rings.
    In this case, I doubt anything besides upgraded DPS rings will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    They should just have made 1 ring, pretty simple. Make it like the class trinkets, change depending on spec.
    But then it would be "The One Ring"...

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    80 Weeks of 6.2 confirmed.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

They should have made the ring give the class trinket effects(and have changed the holy priest effect to make it not a loss to use) and the proc, rather than the silly shared on-use crap. But hey, it's Blizzard.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm sure there's a raid leader in his group, who plans ahead on medium range priorities and roles.

I could live with that, even if the ring enchant won't change.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Upgraded my healing ring to 738 and my dps ring is still 735. So not only will it take 4 months to upgrade your main spec ring, but if you want a max offspec ring you have to wait another 4 months. So fucking stupid.
    Fix'd that for you, I hope?