T18 2pc Sim problems

Attempted to Sim my character now that I have (finally) acquired the T18 2pc set bonus and was comfortable switching over some other gear.

Was trying to figure out what tweaks to my stat priorities were needed for my individual character. Expected haste to rise substantially now due to PoF and 2pc, but wanted to see exactly how much.

Simmed my character. Haste is now so low in the stat priority that it's barely visible, and no mention of the T18 2pc procs/pet damage in any of the data.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%a6il/simple
    Last edited by Kastiel; 2015-07-23 at 06:29 PM.

Just from a quick glance i would say what is happening is that you have surpassed the soft haste cap.

I have only second hand knowledge of this, but as has been stated, simcraft does not accurately represent the time it takes for adds to spawn, move then acquire a target. It also does not simulate the time between attacks that are seen on live (eg janna spawns, walks 2 feet, casts, waits, casts, despawns. Simc sees this as spawn, cast, cast, despawn).

What this means is that if the pets behaved perfectly then the ~1300 or 20% haste cap would be absolute, the gearing would be something like Haste > Int > Mastery = Mult > Crit > Vers > Haste. However to compensate for this there is some give and take, we assume that haste retains value post 1300 that is not seen in Simc and give a priority something like Haste 20% > Int > Haste > Mastery = Multi > Crit > Vers.

TLR Simc doesn't simulate in game pet behaviour perfectly resulting in undervalued haste over ~1300

Not really sure how you want us to tell you what you did wrong if you don't link at least your results and ideally the profile you ran but your 2PC shows up fine when I run you. With your current amount of haste it does seem to be below mastery still. As you get 4P/Arch trinket and UM starts to overtake SN you might find that haste pulls further ahead though.

Your sim results fwiw:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbtrsrp6n7...ults.html?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridanjohn View Post
    Just from a quick glance i would say what is happening is that you have surpassed the soft haste cap
    Most likely. I believe pre-raid buffs I'm around 18%. With raid buffs I sit around 24.5%. So that could be an oversight on my part, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Not really sure how you want us to tell you what you did wrong if you don't link at least your results and ideally the profile you ran but your 2PC shows up fine when I run you. With your current amount of haste it does seem to be below mastery still. As you get 4P/Arch trinket and UM starts to overtake SN you might find that haste pulls further ahead though.

Your sim results fwiw:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbtrsrp6n7...ults.html?dl=0
    I linked my armory, that's what I used. I'm posting from my phone so I didn't have the results of my sim, but thanks for running it on your end. Multiple eyes helps a lot.

You're using Mythic Darmacs, don't have 4T18, and your profile has Supernova selected as your T75 talent. There is nothing wrong with your results.

Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    You're using Mythic Darmacs, don't have 4T18, and your profile has Supernova selected as your T75 talent. There is nothing wrong with your results.
    No, there was something wrong with them. I said I only have the 2pc, but there were absolutely no pet/pet damage info. Also I recall that the overall average DPS was around 42k, which was terribly low and the peak was only around 52k, and that was after simming my character 3 different times @ 10,000.

I changed nothing after those sims, yet Zulandia simmed me far higher. I suppose there's an issue with my setting somewhere that is causing me to Sim so low.

I agree, though, that my talent choices aren't optimal. I was going to experiment with different setups and got stuck on that one due to the results.
    Last edited by Kastiel; 2015-07-26 at 09:20 PM.

Still having the same issue. My results sim around 48k DPS max with no mention of the proc/damage from Temporal Heroes, nor Mark of Doom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzrx55swmn...lts1.html?dl=0
    Last edited by Kastiel; 2015-07-26 at 09:21 PM.

Update simcraft your version is way out of date. (The version you are running is from February).
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2015-07-26 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Update simcraft your version is way out of date. (The version you are running is from February).
    Oh man, thanks. That was it, haha. My results are spot on, now. Amazing how you can be looking so far into it and miss the simple stuff.

Thanks again!