Thread: Monk PvP 6.2

Deleted

Monk PvP 6.2

How are Monks doing in 6.2? I'm particulary interested in some opinions about WW and BM specs since I'm thinking about starting PvPing with one of them.

Thanks for any advise.

Deleted
    Well .. it mostly depends on what you consider pvp.

If you are talking about non competitive BG they are all fun to play, while on RBG WW might be behind any other melee (but i don't really have much of experience, take it as a personal opinion)

On arena BM is disappeared and ww still one of the least played specs in overall (1800+ rated players). Considering 10000 rated players (EU+US) at 1800+ 3v3 monks are the least played class with 3.3% (325 out of 10k). Most of them are MW of course. Source arenamate.net.

MWs are a bit better and you can reach decent ratings but yeah ... don't expect to play an op class pal, it will be tough!

sidenote:I'm not an high rated player (even if i consider myself sort of a decent panda), i play casually and I still enjoy playing my monk!
    Last edited by mmocc277398cda; 2015-07-24 at 08:37 AM. Reason: grammar

either have luck by finding good dk/pally that want to play with you or just reroll, not worth the time and effort.

the 5% is not gonna change jack shit

I can only give my opinion of windwalker monk since I play one.

The best thing I love about windalker monk is their MOBILITY. They have incredible mobility. They can flying serpent kick and chi torpedo away from anyone. And they can heal really good too.

Windwalkers are basically rogues just without the stealth part.

Windwalkers can do some serious damage with their Tigereye brew and Fists of fury.

The best arena partners to pair with a windwalker are ranged dps, because I think it allows them to go on whoever they choose.

Warlock and DK are the classes that I have had success playing with in 2v2.

I love my windwalker monk.
    Last edited by chaarrllee3000; 2015-07-28 at 05:24 PM.

MW monk still solid in RBG as tank(fc) healing since we have life cocoon and we are mobile, which is easy to peel without getting caught. Also, our mobility is the key to keep us alive to not get killed. Instant CC Paralysis and interrupt is also pretty nice. Revival and ChiEx is great for team fight. But I can only speak for RBGs.