Increased GR reward

I noticed this morning when playing on an alt that the dungeon reward for the first daily heroic has changed from 50 to 200. At least I really don't recall it being 200 when I did it earlier on the paladin. I could easily be wrong though.

Deleted
    I'm 99% certain you're right, I guess they're trying to offset the massive cost on ship upgrades perhaps?

While its good for people buying the ship upgrades its probably mainly for new people, since those people are doing heroic dungeons anyway and if you're new to the game and can't push yourself with massive amount of Gold its not that easy to get the ressources required for lvl 3 Garrison/Shipyard, unless you have enough time and the addons to farm treasures (which is unlikely for a beginner)

Deleted
    200 per day is a drop in the ocean. It should be made 200 for all dungeons, not just the first. It would also help queue times.

Deleted
    People are still using the Shipyard beyond the cache missions?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Considering I get mythic loot from it, yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Considering I get mythic loot from it, yeah..
    You got that mythic loot from the cache mission which is exactly what he said. The only reason to do the shipyard after you finished the ring parts is for the naval cache like he said.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Still trying to get the intellect heirloom ring (got the agi one) and Left Shark.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have got to be the only person swimming in Garrison resources (All 12 of my character at 9K+) but desperately short on oil. Only my main has an oil rig and my alts don't really do alot of tanaan dailies.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...y-27-7-27-2015

Buff to garrison resources were apart of today's hotfixes.

Does left shark sell for a good price or something ? I've had the mission for weeks but I haven't bothered doing it yet because I dont have the right ships and I'm too lazy to walk all the way down to the shipyard and get the proper counters for it. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

better they changed it to oil, or oil as an alternative resource. be at the oil cap and see nowhere use of it. but i think it was less effort to just change the GR values in the database. oh blizzard, if you have that less interest in a game, please sell it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    better they changed it to oil, or oil as an alternative resource. be at the oil cap and see nowhere use of it. but i think it was less effort to just change the GR values in the database. oh blizzard, if you have that less interest in a game, please sell it...
    I'm pretty sure it's designed the way they wanted it to be, lol. But no, you clearly know what's best... Also, if they had "lost interest" wouldn't they of not bothered with oil altogether and just kept GR for the Shipyard? #youpeople

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's designed the way they wanted it to be, lol. But no, you clearly know what's best... Also, if they had "lost interest" wouldn't they of not bothered with oil altogether and just kept GR for the Shipyard? #youpeople
    Yeah.... 30k oil vs. barely 1k GR... sounds balanced.

concerning the shipyard question. Yes I am still doing it because I want that fancy hat.