Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile the same number of cows are slaughtered every second in the US. I don't really care as they are not endangered and being used for food
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    You should see the millions of stockpiled pigs we have in Denmark.

We dont have millions, maybe a few hundred thousands, but surely not millions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    The point is to try to reduce the stress. Not excuse it in the name of tradition. And if the ppl on those islands can't survive without these barbaric methods, maybe they should move on. Ppl move for work all the time. There is nothing special about Faroe ppl that chains them to stay on those islands.

And since it's not my country that is doing it, I don't really care that much if it stops. It's Denmarks reputation.
    Lol, you blame us danes for this?

The Færinga has its own traditions as do we, while we dont kill whales, we kill cows, pigs, chickens and so on and so forth, like im betting your own country do.

How is the killing of one animal different from any other animal?

Is it because whales are cudly and kept at seaworld, or is it just your own narrow minded visions of the world?
    Last edited by Svad; 2015-07-27 at 05:08 AM.

Considering Pilot Whales eat squid and fish then chances are they are so full of mercury that the meat is borderline poisonous. I'm 99% sure the claims that the Whales are slaughtered humanely is bullshit.

If the people of the Faroe Islands want to kill Pilot Whales then that's their prerogative, just don't delude yourself that any part of this practice makes sense in the context of a modern european country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Chicken?
    /10car
    Nah tastes nothing like chicken, the texture is more like beef only extremely tender. Much like ox meat (touge), with a hint of saltyness to it.
    Only had it a few times but I found it pretty good, had it both like paper thin + raw and prepared like a steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    How is the killing of one animal different from any other animal?

Is it because whales are cudly and kept at seaworld, or is it just your own narrow minded visions of the world?
    It's not the killing itself that is the problem. It's the execution of the killing that looks unnecessarily cruel.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.