Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Bobbi Kristina Brown finally dies.

MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Before anyone decides to "contribute" to this thread, if you're only going to speak negatively, it's best if you just don't say anything at all.

Sad story RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I scanned the article but couldn't get much out of it, what actually happened? It's a shame when the celebrity of some people just overwhelms the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I scanned the article but couldn't get much out of it, what actually happened? It's a shame when the celebrity of some people just overwhelms the kids.
    She overdosed several months ago and her family struggled to keep her alive I think she's been on life support for a while now but with no hope of return.

Moment's like this remind me of the hook from Gang Starr's song, Moment of Truth:

Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak up
    It's best to step back, and observe with couth
    For we all must meet our moment of truth

Gotta say about damn time. She died from abusing drugs when she could have sought help for grief over her moms death. Can't say i'm sad shes dead i'm sure it is for her family and friends but life goes on she was just another druggie.

Yeah i am going to get hate for saying that but come on why is she more important than any other dead person?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    "Finally dead" talk about bad wording.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Gotta say about damn time. She died from abusing drugs when she could have sought help for grief over her moms death. Can't say i'm sad shes dead i'm sure it is for her family and friends but life goes on she was just another druggie.

Yeah i am going to get hate for saying that but come on why is she more important than any other dead person?

You are the first to say anything about her being more important.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    "Finally dead" talk about bad wording.
    Yeah, I was hesitant to post in this thread because of that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You are the first to say anything about her being more important.
    Her death is in the news.. That is the media saying she is important. If she was just like me or you our death wouldn't make headlines.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Her death is in the news.. That is the media saying she is important. If she was just like me or you our death wouldn't make headlines.

Well known =/= more important. There is a difference even if you don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittleBeast View Post
    Moment's like this remind me of the hook from Gang Starr's song, Moment of Truth:

Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak up
    It's best to step back, and observe with couth
    For we all must meet our moment of truth
    +1, brb g2g listen to some Gang Starr now

Giving up on life is sad and upsetting.
    i really don't care who she is. though, i hope her family go through this situation with ease.
    the Media is just trying to be the Media, greedy insensitive twats claiming to be journalists (ALL OF THEM all over the world).
    they are the source of all problems.
    Last edited by Vimtu; 2015-07-27 at 03:19 AM. Reason: typo grammer

Well known =/= more important. There is a difference even if you don't want to see it.
    Lol. She wasn't "well known" even. She only had her name be known because of her parents. Hundreds of people die some sort of way, this one doesn't deserve all the attention and sympathy when the are a lot of other people in a LOT worse states than she was in. All I gotta say is, suck it up buttercup. Life is rough, get over it.

"Finally dies" sounds kind of harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    "Finally dies" sounds kind of harsh.
    Sad, but she seemed really self destructive, and making bad decisions.

I know there is a difference but well known or not i still think its horrible that they use the news to talk about a druggies death instead of condemning the use of drugs for grief. She isn't someone important or anything like that she didn't do anything like her mother did. She was just a druggie who had a famous mom.
    WORLD POPULATION

Crack Head dies, should anyone shed a tear? She obv didnt learn from how her mother died.

Last edited by Pendulous; 2015-07-27 at 07:35 AM.