10+ Year Old Account

Any Tips for MM PvPer?

So i just started PvP again after 3 seasons.
    And i am playing as MM, cause i don't want to play with a pet atm, sick of pets.

Any tips of what i need for MM, like any macros, or addons?
    Do i need everything keybinded you think?

Atm i have a kill shot macro, for if i wanna use killshot i can stop any cast im doing to instantly do a killshot, regards with long aimed shot cast.

Anything else that is good?

My char (Still in progress): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gimlix/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Isnt Spirit Bond OP?
    Well in RBG and 3s you usually have a healer, so i doubt that i really need it? No idea though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Spirit Bond is op. Pillar Hump to full health and you want it even with a healer.

Deleted
    I go Lone Wolf too. Its great fun, just be sure to stay out the way and watch out for them sneaky rougues
    Macros:
    /stopcasting x2 on nearly all spells
    /cancelaura Deterrence (breaks deterrence to get them killshots)
    Also i have traps with launcher bound to mouse wheel up + down this usually takes two scrolls but thats nothing
    /cast !Traplauncher (! to stop it from removing it)
    /cast Freezing Trap
    then also on keys to drop at my feet
    /cancelaura Traplauncher
    /cast Explosive shot
    Binding shot is on mouse wheel click
    Aspect of the cheetah is macro'd with all escapes abilities
    /cast Disengage
    /cast Aspect of the Cheetah

Addons:
    Range Display, Sexy Map helps with our tracking (even gives a radar that can be displayed in the middle of the screen, quartze casting bars, tidy plates for the CCs on enemy bars, then others for cosmetics

My armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...teppes/Ezorus/
    Example in PvP:

10+ Year Old Account
    In RBG`s you usually specc BM Spirit Bond bcs. your main prioroty is defending a Flag. SB Heal and Spirit Heal from a Spirit Beast helps to last longer until reinforcements arrive.
    On CTF play MM and there you can pick Lonewolf with Iron Hawk for more Burst and stronger Executes.
    In Temple ? Play Lonewolf, stay outside of the Borders and Nuke to your Hearts content

Sorry for Bad spelling. Its 7:30 in the morning and i havent had my second coffee yet /yawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I play SV atm in random bgs with cunning pet and spirit bond because horde really lacks healers in bg's. Of course that lone wolf MM is really hard hitting oneshot spec but spending most of the bg at graveyard is not my coup of tea I really kind of like the utility which SV offers atm ( like short cd's on traps etc ). I think that if SV has again Kill Shot like it was before it'll be huge help and comeback factor for the spec.

To your question : try to buy enchants with Versatility for both rings and neck also for your back + 10% speed ( is very important for pvp ) weapon enechant is also important and its usually cheap in AH.
    About macros for casual pvp there is plenty of vids on youtube and even more on google.
    Last edited by Helgrim; 2015-07-28 at 09:24 AM.

Personally. I love MM and the way it plays so I understand the want to play it. But survival has recently peaked my interest. You won't killing blow everything like you will in marks. But the amount of damage you pump out is crazy. We are basically affliction locks. And just a lot more utility as survival than any other spec just due to the cooldown on traps. Snake trap, into binding, into frost trap = GG. While you run away and let dots tick.

Personally, I have a concussive shot mouse over macro. Super useful if you're either running away from two-3 targets just concussion the one that looks like he's about to catch you. Also, I would do that same killshot macro you have for counter shot.

Get a TellMeWhen or weak aura whichever you use for trap launcher. Nothing worse than thinking you have launcher on and putting a trap by your feet lol. Also I recommend a good UI one that shows icons and timers in the overhead bar of enemies so you know how long you have left on traps, dots, etc. I personally use Tidy Plates think it does the best job. And healers must die!