Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Angry Trophy Hunters should be put to death.

Herrrrrrrp a derp a derp!!!!

I'mma big bad hooman wif mah big bad shooty-thing!
    My only goal in life is to brutally murder rare and protected species, dismember them, and hang the severed heads of their corpses over my fireplace while bragging to my equally inbred acquaintances about how dangerous and heroic it was of me to kill something from the safety of my armored jeep with a high powered bow and/or gun!

HEERPADERP! LOOKITME IMAA BRAVE DUDE.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...cecil-the-lion

No, seriously.

I hope they find this reprobate, murder him, skin him, and mount his head on a pike as a warning to other degenerate Trophy Hunters.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's a bit overkill, prison will do just fine.

I dunno about put to death, but yeah, it's fucking scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ina View Post
    That's a bit overkill, prison will do just fine.
    Prison = "If i get caught fulfilling my life's dream of murdering protected species, i may or may not get sent to a place where i can watch TV, lift weights, and be fed 3 times a day".

Death = "If i get caught fulfilling my life's dream of murdering protected species, i will be slaughtered in the manner i slaughtered my kill."

one has a bit more deterrent baked into it.

pretty sure these cowards would be less willing to poach if they knew their own lives were on the line.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraltsBeard View Post
    Prison = "If i get caught fulfilling my life's dream of murdering protected species, i may or may not get sent to a place where i can watch TV, lift weights, and be fed 3 times a day".

Death = "If i get caught fulfilling my life's dream of murdering protected species, i will be slaughtered in the manner i slaughtered my kill."

one has a bit more deterrent baked into it.

pretty sure these cowards would be less willing to poach if they knew their own lives were on the line.
    Criminals don't expect to get caught, they expect to get away with it.

Criminals don't expect to get caught, they expect to get away with it.
    Criminals expect to get away with it because:lawyers&corruptjudges

Pretty sure a Zimbabwean prison isn't "TV, gym and 3 hot meals a day".

7+ Year Old Account
    Criminals expect to get away with it because:lawyers&corruptjudges
    No, because they think won't even get caught.

My first thought was actually Playstation trophies.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Let's start with Jimmy John Liautaud (of Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches). This guy is a dickhole.

No, because they think won't even get caught.
    get enough heads on pikes, and that sentiment should change.

If this wasnt a giant cat, i might give a damn.... But a cat is a cat, and the internet loses its collective shit for cats. Personally, i think this dude did the world a favor. To hell with this cat, and to hell with all cats.

The only thing i hate about what he did was poaching this particular cat.... if he wants to kill cats, come to the US and go kill some mountain lions.... those are a bigger problem.
    Last edited by Shadoweye; 2015-07-26 at 04:56 PM.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

7+ Year Old Account
    get enough heads on pikes, and that sentiment should change.
    It won't. They don't expect that they will get caught. There's been death penalty in a lot of countries and still is, people still committed crimes that had death penalty as a punishment for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    If this wasnt a giant cat, i might give a damn.... But a cat is a cat, and the internet loses its collective shit for cats. Personally, i think this dude did the world a favor. To hell with this cat, and to hell with all cats..

Heresy!

snip.

Heresy!
    The only thing i see when i see videos of kittens.... reminds of those late 90's videos from China, where people were butchering cats and kittens, prepping them for their family meal.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I hate trophy hunters as much as the next person but uh...death for a legally sanctioned, regulated activity is a bit much eh?

I know in some reserves they allow it under strict regulations to control for over population, so that disease doesnt break out and kill even more healthy animals. and the targets are the usually old past reproductive) and sick.

Well, I think that people who think trophy hunters should be put to death should be put to death!
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by wregelmann View Post
    Let's start with Jimmy John Liautaud (of Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches). This guy is a dickhole.

Add Melissa Bachman to the list: http://melissabachman.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So I hate trophy hunters as much as the next person but uh...death for a legally sanctioned, regulated activity is a bit much eh?

I know in some reserves they allow it under strict regulations to control for over population, so that disease doesnt break out and kill even more healthy animals. and the targets are the usually old past reproductive) and sick.
    Culling for those reasons, is less of a concern for me considering the benefits to the overall population outweigh the act itself.

My issue is specifically poaching, where already endangered and thinning populations are decimated by the murder of healthy members by intentional assholery.