10+ Year Old Account

What happened? Where is the actual Roleplay?

Hey there! Back in ~2011 I was a relatively active roleplayer on these forums. I had some of the coolest experiences of my life here. I recently picked up the game again and figured it was high time I come back to text based roleplay. I went back 4 pages on this forum and see no RP's going on. It's all just talk about RP in the game and how to roleplay certain characters. Am I missing something? Is there a sub-forum I'm not seeing, or did forum roleplay simply die over the last few years? That would break my heart. I'm logged into the MMOC Roleplay IRC if you want to talk to me there. Where did my favorite people go???

Also, I'm considering RPing in game, but I would want to do so for the story/RP side of things, not actually play the game (ie: Raid/PvP) I have normal toons on a normal server for that. Do guilds like this exist? I have an RP character already rolled and based off one of my forum characters, it's on an RP server but I'll have to check which one. It's a druid if that matters. It's currently level 70 but I do still have my lvl 90 boost unused if being max level is an issue. I can also server transfer if I have to. Alliance only for that character. Thanks in advance!
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is with this forum hidden in a not that active branch of discussion anyway many probably stopped coming here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    My guess is with this forum hidden in a not that active branch of discussion anyway many probably stopped coming here.
    Mmhm. It's probably too tucked away for anyone who might not actively be seeking it out to give it a good old college try.