Balance Druid Tips and Tricks HFC Edition

Hi everyone.
    Now that HFC has been out for a bit, I would like to see if you guys have any special tips and tricks to each fight in HFC Heroic or Mythic! I have been raiding in HFC as a Restoration Druid but have been recently switched to Balance due to some comp issues within our healing and ranged dps comps. I want to be the best I can be at Balance and hope to hear from you all about what works to really shine and be the MVP of your team.
    Side note; I have looked around the web and haven't seen any threads pertaining to HFC, only HM and BRF. I hope that there hasn't been any other threads like this, if so please delete.

Deleted
    -Ursols Vortex/Typhoon works as a mass grip if done correctly, can put all those mobs at the same place for a quick death, works great on Mannoroth and Xhulhorac, can be done in Socrethar if youre not doing prison on the ghosts.

-Sunfall on Kormrok as the only AOE phase is the hand phase and it is so short, and it falls within solar phase.

-Dont get any of the fancy trinkets with the weird procs, keep it simple.

-T17 2p + T18 2p is better than T18 4p until your T18 4p gives you higher ilvl than your T17 pieces.

-There is a new opener with HFC trinkets, its Inc at 4.5 sec before pull, followed by starfire and then CA + Starsurge or Moonfire.

Just things out of the top of my mind, other than that there is the BiS Boomkin thread with Boomkins much better than me

Deleted
    Precasting starfire is always wrong according to method boomie. With BRF trinkets you precast wrath to double procc, with HFC trinkets its just starsurge opener

Hellfire Assault - Pretend this fight doesn't exist when your guild out gears it or pay gm sexual favors for red carpet.
    Iron Reaver - Stand in the center and make sure to dot the REACTIVE firebombs when your tanks are far away.
    Komrok - The sunfall thing actually works holy fuck.
    Hellfire Council - Wipe the raid until you get a pull with fel enrage. If your guild is saving lust and ring for the Gurtogg burn pop drums and lust and type, "sorry fatfinger".

Kilrogg Deadeye - Don't listen to all the people that claim there are better option than boomies to go down. There isnt and prove it by forcing yourself into the healer vision and out dps the damage.
    Gorefiend - Have your class trinket lol.
    Socrethar - Make sure you dot everything regardless of your strategy. More damage = faster boss kill no matter where the damage is going.
    Iskar - Dot all he adds and dont run during winds, if you dont get the ball its not your fault and your raid was jealous of your SICK DEEPS.

Fel Lord - Dont soak fissures, pretend you are magnetized to the ground or are an auto turret from space.
    Xhul'horac - I havent done these fights yet but im guessing you just make the people with chains move away from you and drop fire wherever so you can intently focus on multi dotting and starfalling without worrying about pesky mechanics.
    Tyrant Velhari - I did one pull on this guy but it seems just like LFR so stand in the raid and hit the boss. Remember during p2 burn to keep the add dotted up and maybe even hit it a few times to keep the damage even.
    Magtheridon - Just click the blocks and single target boss has like 3 million hp dont even know how people get stuck on this.

Archimonde - On heroic you soak the fire as a mechanic so stand still and soak the fire now you do mechanics and sick deeps. If you get burst just blink right away into some random group so that you can get to dps faster. Dont move for wrought chaos because it's also on another person make them do the work. My sources say last phase is a burn phase so dont follow mechanics and kill the boss.

These are my 100% verified tips and tricks to good dps. Pls no bannerino

Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    Precasting starfire is always wrong according to method boomie. With BRF trinkets you precast wrath to double procc, with HFC trinkets its just starsurge opener
    Its either starsurge or wrath, every spell with travel time forced a pre-proc on the BRF trinkets. Now u precast starfire because u cant force trinket procs prepull.

Quote Originally Posted by Borawa View Post
    Hellfire Assault - Pretend this fight doesn't exist when your guild out gears it or pay gm sexual favors for red carpet.
    Iron Reaver - Stand in the center and make sure to dot the REACTIVE firebombs when your tanks are far away.
    Komrok - The sunfall thing actually works holy fuck.
    Hellfire Council - Wipe the raid until you get a pull with fel enrage. If your guild is saving lust and ring for the Gurtogg burn pop drums and lust and type, "sorry fatfinger".

Kilrogg Deadeye - Don't listen to all the people that claim there are better option than boomies to go down. There isnt and prove it by forcing yourself into the healer vision and out dps the damage.
    Gorefiend - Have your class trinket lol.
    Socrethar - Make sure you dot everything regardless of your strategy. More damage = faster boss kill no matter where the damage is going.
    Iskar - Dot all he adds and dont run during winds, if you dont get the ball its not your fault and your raid was jealous of your SICK DEEPS.

Fel Lord - Dont soak fissures, pretend you are magnetized to the ground or are an auto turret from space.
    Xhul'horac - I havent done these fights yet but im guessing you just make the people with chains move away from you and drop fire wherever so you can intently focus on multi dotting and starfalling without worrying about pesky mechanics.
    Tyrant Velhari - I did one pull on this guy but it seems just like LFR so stand in the raid and hit the boss. Remember during p2 burn to keep the add dotted up and maybe even hit it a few times to keep the damage even.
    Magtheridon - Just click the blocks and single target boss has like 3 million hp dont even know how people get stuck on this.

Archimonde - On heroic you soak the fire as a mechanic so stand still and soak the fire now you do mechanics and sick deeps. If you get burst just blink right away into some random group so that you can get to dps faster. Dont move for wrought chaos because it's also on another person make them do the work. My sources say last phase is a burn phase so dont follow mechanics and kill the boss.

These are my 100% verified tips and tricks to good dps. Pls no bannerino
    i went big dick with all these tips and now i'm guildless, thanks a lot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptik93 View Post
    i went big dick with all these tips and now i'm guildless, thanks a lot
    But now you have the logs to join an even better guild

Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    Why? SS used to preproc trinkets as much as wrath, that wasnt the entire reasoning for adding wrath. It was added because at higher mastery values adding wrath to the opener added more damage. Not seeing how this isnt still the case for the opener, the wrath is just a bit extra added damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaky View Post
    Why? SS used to preproc trinkets as much as wrath, that wasnt the entire reasoning for adding wrath. It was added because at higher mastery values adding wrath to the opener added more damage. Not seeing how this isnt still the case for the opener, the wrath is just a bit extra added damage.
    The wrath wasn't added for its damage, it was added to (double) proc trinkets so the SS benefited from buffs instead of activating them. Without BRF it isn't guaranteed trinkets will insta proc, and you're better off casting inc, pot + ss at -1 than casting inc + pre pot at -4 for an extra wrath.

Some people prefer a pre starfire, but I personally dislike it, regardless of a marginal dps increase.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Magtheridon wrong addon maybe?