Problem tanking Fel Lord Zakuun

Hi guys, i need your help to find out what is wrong with my tanking at zakuun heroic
    Here is some logs

warcraftlogs. co m/reports/kWvPANQ836MZrgjt#fight=35

At two pulls i know i screwed up killing people when i got out of the twilight zone but that was fixed

I try to use rune taps and cds when the disarmed phase start also try to not overheal with my death strikes at that phase

Around pull 20 we change the shammy healer

at this point idk if its my fault like everyone says or its someone else

PD - Sorry for the bad english

I can't really look at logs on my phone, but be sure to call for externals during that burn phase when he's enraged only ironbark and 1 sac was used, life cocon and pain sup can be used too and maybe have the pally run clemency if he's not already so you would have access to double sac, pain sup, vigilance, ironbark and cocoon

During the last ~1 min until you die, you healed yourself more than all 3 healer combined, i feel like none of the healer were focusing you, and no external was used by your raid to help you. I mean the healing part is ok but externals really need to be used
    Last edited by nephzor; 2015-07-27 at 08:39 PM.

On the specific wipe you linked, your Windwalker and Rogue died to Heavy Handed. Your Ret took damage from this as well. You were currently the active tank at this time, so either all the melee stood on top of you or you moved into their group. Can't tell since your logger doesn't turn on Advanced Combat Logging. During Disarms and the sub-30% enrage, you and your co-tank need to stack on top of eachother and none of the other melee can be within five yards of the active tank. This is extremely important.

You lost a healer about ten seconds prior to the Windwalker's death due to them soaking a Fissure, which applies the Latent Energy debuff to themself, and then they took a Wave of Destruction from one of the Seeds killing them and nuking the full raid. That is between the Resto Druid and the person dropping the Seed (not a tank).

The Elemental Shaman in that pull (your first casualty) died to weak healing and failing to use a defensive CD when soaking a Wave while below half health.

The deaths of the Windwalker and Rogue are a split responsibility of yourself, your co-tank and the Windwalker and Rogue themself. The two deaths before them are unrelated to you. You've got things you very much need to clean up in this fight, but it isn't entirely your fault. Failures in raiding rarely are entirely a single person.