Deleted

Fel-spring coil whilst still 2set t17

Hi guys

I have a HCWF fel-spring coil trinket giving 329 agi, mastery and crit as a constant. Whilst i look at BiS trinket lists and the new BiS stat weights etc it factors in that you use full t18 as well as the archi trinket. As assassination with 2x t17 and 2x t18 plus no archi trinket (I have been really unlucky on drops and bonus rolls) would it be worth using the spring ahead of Beating heart? it works out at a constant 10-11% mastery increase as well as around 3% crit (surely these 2 stats are still king ahead of mast/MS, especially until i get archi trinket).
    I personally dont use sim/shadowcraft but i know many well informed players use these forums.
    I use SC HCWF as my other trinket and would happily switch it out on certain fights where SC can be wasted.

Thanks in advance

you better off with Fel-spring trinket in your current gear setup u need to try to get as much uptime on that envenom as possible and crits from x2 t17 helps you out quite alot

Deleted
    Thanks for that Kezuma, its exactly what i was thinking but wanted a second opinion.

I think im just being a bit too premature getting ready for 4set + archi trinket with my current gear setup, was hoping i would of had them by now >.<