Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Archi didn't died in the Twisting Nether. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by sm1025 View Post
    This whole expansion happens about 30 years in past. Archimonde dies in Mount Hyjal recently.

So, if he indeed died in HFC then he never invaded the Azeroth considering its the same Archimonde we kill in Mount Hyjal.
    I remember reading that the twisting nether is outside of the timeline. This archimonde was already defeated at hyjal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    This. As i said before, he was meant to die, but didn't actually because he dies in Draenor. That means he is very much alive if they want to bring him back.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Mythic only lore is the stupidest thing ever. Period.
    Actually it is a great way to reward mythic raiders and it also makes sense in the way that canonically the bosses are only killed in the hardest difficulty.

Lore wise, mythic is the difficulty and reflects the true challenge of killing those bosses.

Doesn't make alot of sense to save Azeroth in LFR

PS:
    I am not against LFR. I think all difficulties make sense and I think its great that everyone has a difficulty they can enjoy.
    I find it appalling that people rant for LFR to be removed and rant for everything (meaningless artifact skins) to be accessible in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm hinging my bets on a Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, and Corrupted Velen council fight in the Sarg raid. Insane difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    I'm not good enough in D&D - what rules? What concept, this time, did Blizz borrow from D&D?
    The classic idea, that supernatural beings (demons, elementals, angels etc) can only die in their own true environment. Like the Twisting Nether or Firelands/Skywall. Classic notion really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    It's not though. Only fact is, that Blizzard (Kosak) can't really figure out if he's dead for real or not this time. All the facts we have are poorly worded tweets.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Expersona View Post
    Im sorry but that tweet made me feel so...weak? Like I killed all of those demons for nothing. No real victory is ever achieved kinda thing.
    To be exact, you mostly beat them back - Demons are incapable of really traveling to Azeroth, thus the need for portals of all can. Not even the smallest of imps can come to Azeroth of their own violation, every single demon has to be summoned, or travels through a portal.

The main thing with Legion is that Gul'Dan managed to open up a huge enough portal allowing the Burning Legion to start fitting entire summoning fleets through, allowing them to summon more demons on their own, giving them a foothold - The Legion never managed to get a proper foothold before this.

So, really, when you kill a demon, you aren't going to see him again until he gets summoned back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.