Laptop with SSD and HDD Question

I'll make this as quick as I can.

I am looking at this laptop (can't post a link):
    MSI GE62 Apache Pro-055
    15.6" FHD (16:9) Anti-Glare Matte-Type Screen (1920x1080)
    4th Generation Intel® Mobile Core i7-4720HQ Haswell Processor
    Intel® HM87 Chipset
    128GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970M GDDR5 (3.0GB) w/ Optimus™ Technology
    12,288MB (12GB) DDR3 1600MHz

But it has an SSD with a HDD behind it and the SSD is only 128GB. From what I've read, one would really need ~250GB in an SSD, at least, for gaming right? How would one manage the 128GB SSD? Would it be more of a negative than a positive? I am not very tech savvy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were you, and I could hold off for a year-ish, I'd wait for the new (http://www.wired.com/2015/07/3d-xpoint/) stuff to come out and drivw down SSD prices even more.
    If you can't wait, the laptop in question looks fine. Use the SSD for games you play on a regular basis (or those which draw heavily from the drive) and stick the other games on the HDD. Switch out as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

A 128GB SSD is plenty of room for your OS, internet browser, and one or two games/larger programs. If you want to have 4-5 large games or large programs with significantly faster loading times, then I would said you do want a 250GB+ SSD. If longer loading screens are no big deal to you, 128GB should be fine.
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

Thank you both for your speedy replies! I only play WoW, I have itunes, and I am a college student. Maybe the SSD wouldn't be so bad. Is it difficult to shuffle things between the two drives or is it as simple as moving files from one folder to the other so to speak?

Most blizzard games can just be copy/pasted wherever you want without much problems, you may need to point the launcher to the new location, other games you may need to reinstall completely, but having the game on the ssd realy only helps loading times it wont do anything for your framerate or anything, just keep your 1 or 2 most used games on the ssd and the rest on the HDD.