View Poll Results: In a 2nd U.S Civil War who would win, and who would you fight for?

Voters
86. This poll is closed
  • North

45 52.33%
  • South

26 30.23%
  • East

34 39.53%
  • West

36 41.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I voted for everything because I don't care and I just wanted to skew Mallcop's results.
    that's what some did..
    add the percentages together lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I've always had the impression that people who have all these fucking stupid civil war 2.0 fantasies are just really upset by the outcome of the first one and aching for a rematch. ('Cuz War is fun and shit...like Call of Duty)

I mean what do you want to fight about? And against who?

You want to re-enslave the negroes?
    Re-segregate the country?
    You wanna go over to the house of gay married Tommy and Ricky and force them to split up and pray away the gay at the barrel of an AR15?
    You wanna go and kill Mrs. Jackson the 52 year old high school science teacher, who is also a filthy liberal and loves Unions?

I mean what exactly do you want to "civil war" about?

If you wanna check out how a real war looks like there are about a dozen wars around the globe you can sign up to and get your murdering people kicks. I've heard Iraq and Syria are lovely around this time of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Northwest would win. We have lots of trees to hide in. Unfortunately people up here also like to smoke pot like nobody's business, so you'd really just have to follow the smell...and all the damned hippies and their anti-guns...Hmm, on second thought, we'd lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Texas and Alaska be joining hands in Matrimony.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care who would win. I would move to Canada or somewhere in Europe as a refugee.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelsdeath View Post
    I don't care who would win. I would move to Canada or somewhere in Europe as a refugee.
    Trump will probably nuke Canada to penalize the traitorous Americans fleeing northward ;p
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I just don't think that there's enough people who are loyal to a particular state over their country at this point.
    If there were a war, I would be disinclined to risk my life, but I'd contribute as much logistical and scientific knowledge as I could for the Great Lakes region. I have no love for the East Coast or the South.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I mean what exactly do you want to "civil war" about?
    Probably not worth having a war over, but I am sick of subsidizing our wildly unproductive Southern states that have been the takers as long as anyone alive can remember. Throwing more money at Mississippi isn't going to make it less terrible anytime soon.

lol this is classic, god have mercy if the good ol' boys or the crazy bible belt states won. America would turn into something you'd see in a post apocalyptic sci-fi movie.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    My money is where whatever side Texas/Georgia fall under.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    lol this is classic, god have mercy if the good ol' boys or the crazy bible belt states won. America would turn into something you'd see in a post apocalyptic sci-fi movie.
    Eh wouldn't be so bad for us Southerners with gated up land and a lot of toys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The Northwest would win. We have lots of trees to hide in. Unfortunately people up here also like to smoke pot like nobody's business, so you'd really just have to follow the smell...and all the damned hippies and their anti-guns...Hmm, on second thought, we'd lose.
    Ya but you'd blend in with Canada, so they'd think they had reached the border and would turn around
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Montana/Wyoming just threatens to nuke the Yellowstone caldera and holds that side of the world hostage.