Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb What kind of "cool stuff" would you like to see ingame?

Greetings and salutations my graceful champions! It's good to see you today!

So, yesterday I was in Lion's Arch talking about a lot of things in chat with the people there (I usually log on GW2 to chat nowadays) and I asked a question about how would they feel if a "Selfie camera" would be implemented ingame, like in WoW.

Unexpectedly, people kinda liked the idea. I mean, I love the idea too: GW2 is a beautiful game, with some amazing landscapes, and sometimes the game is pretty goofy (we have people with wings! WINGS!! )

So, I was thinking:

What kind of cool stuff would you like to see ingame? Like the Selfie Camera, Toys, Books to write and publish ingame (like in Minecraft), more ways to make music (I love this in GW2. Seriously, I just love that feature in GW2.), ways to draw stuff, etc.

Just a little brainstorm before the xpac!

See you soon!

I don't think game systems which do not support the major modes of gameplay is useful other than as distraction. Which I find to be somewhat insulting intellectually in game design.

However, this said and in full awareness of my hypocrisy for things which amuse me; card battles (e.x. triple triad, gwent) and pet battles (e.x. pokemon). Some kind of interaction between the two would be even better.

Deleted
    The ability to save certain music sheets, and when you play them it won't play it automatically with you doing nothing but instead shows a 'guitar hero' type of bar and you have to press the keys in the right time to play the music. Also you should be able to create 'bands' where you have a group of players following the same sheet with different music instruments/chords. right now playing music without some kind of macro thing is kinda frustrating

An in-game card game would be fun like fencers said.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    The ability to save certain music sheets, and when you play them it won't play it automatically with you doing nothing but instead shows a 'guitar hero' type of bar and you have to press the keys in the right time to play the music. Also you should be able to create 'bands' where you have a group of players following the same sheet with different music instruments/chords. right now playing music without some kind of macro thing is kinda frustrating

An in-game card game would be fun like fencers said.
    This 'guitar hero' idea is brilliant, I really want to see something like this made

I rather liked Gwent from TW3. I'd like to see that or something similar in GW2.

a clothing-bag.

you put all the armor you want to equip at once into this bag. Double-click on the bag in your inventory switches your current gear with the one you've put into the bag. This way you could easily switch between different gear sets.

Fishing. : P
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.