Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    World of Warcraft : Chinese Leak confirmed
    Leaks of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    World of Warcraft: Wirt's Third Leg?
    Half Life 3 confirmed by Blizzard's Twitter.

Deleted
    I just hope that Azshara and South Seas won't be 1-2 zone/1 patch episode in expansion about something totally different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Senior Designer Jonathan LeCraft (a.k.a. 'Crafticus') posted a number which turns out to be blue in RGB decimals, '54128169'. He also said the expansion name rhymes with 'Orange', which no words do. what about, four-inch, door hinge, storage, forage and porridge.
    Last edited by jd812; 2015-07-30 at 10:58 AM.

Another possibility is:

Orange as ive said could represent legendary.

Blue is mentioned to.

My friend suggested:

Legends of the South Seas?

don't call `speculations` - `a leaks`

Deleted
    Aren't you concerned that someone's going to leak your list?

What if someone was taking a piss whilst eating a leek with the results? They'd be a leaking leek-eating Leaky List of Leaky Leaks leaker.

Sorry, it's a slow day at work .....

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    He also said the expansion name rhymes with 'Orange
    This was very obviously a joke.

He would never tease the expansion, no matter how vague.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2015-07-30 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Food for thought: What rhymes with orange in Warcraft?
    Legendary.
    Possibly...
    World of Warcraft: Legends?
    Or something similar.
    Nothing is the answer. So the Expansion is about nothing!

World of Warcraft: Seinfeld

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khazgrim View Post
    Aren't you concerned that someone's going to leak your list?
    What if someone was taking a piss whilst eating a leek with the results? They'd be a leaking leek-eating Leaky List of Leaky Leaks leaker.
    I guess he would shriek. If someone took a peek and see him shriek because he saw the leak getting leaked by a leek-eating Leaky in a toilet that reeks while still having leek in his cheek, that would make him a freak. But only a not so meek geek seeks leaks of a game that is behind it's peak.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2015-07-30 at 11:31 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Someone said all wow expansions are known as fruits before their real name gets used...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Someone said all wow expansions are known as fruits before their real name gets used...
    I thought it was ice cream? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Won't happen.
    I think the chinise leak is the right one.
    But it's chinese. beware. They can fake anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Someday some grad student is going to write her thesis about people trying to twist a twitter post saying "The title of the next expansion rhymes with orange" into proof that the next expansion is set in the South Seas based on dialogue from a totally unrelated, decades old game.
    Sounds like a pretty awesome thesis
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Azshara

we have a winner
    I can spell out Magatha, Garrosh, Varyan and just about anyone from those letters. Sorry, but it doesn't confirm Azshara, or Half Life 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You forgot the Tel Abim banana leak in your list.
    Pretty sure that's going to win.

honestly, i'm swayed by the dark prophet

the whole shipyard and dockyard has a lot of art assets for a patch, including new boat models. why put that much effort into it if they aren't intending to re-use those assets in some kind of south seas expansion.

players have wanted a south seas expansion for years - i've personally been asking for it since wotlk.

Azshara is a big ol' lore plot that needs exploring.

no trolls in WoD - which lines us up nicely for a big ass troll expansion. there's been trolls in every Xpack so far, they are a big part of WoW

the recent dev tweet talking about ghostbusters, sigourney weaver turning into a dog - synonymous with Zuul, the bad guy in the first movie. which coincides nicely with the dark prohpet Zul.

we need to go back to azeroth, draenor is very disconnected from azeroth and i miss the old world. where else can they take us in azeroth? there's not much left to explore.

trollface as the leader of the horde and a troll expansion will test his alliances and ability to lead effectively.

not sure about a new class, will have to wait for the announce.

if the dark prophet is the new expansion, there's a metric fuckton of content they coulld throw in there, it's been speculated about for years on the forums and i wouldn't be surprised if blizzard have pulled all the stops out on their new bigger and better team to bring us the biggest expansion since wotlk. they've got a shitload of subs to bring back, they should be pulling out all the stops to make everybody drool like idiots and throw money at them
    <insert witty signature here>

That Illidan will come back was already "leaked" at Blizzcon. Metzen also said he wants to visit Argus.

Check this Video:
    https://youtu.be/9UwYSreSL3o?t=235

Start to listen from 3:55...

Makes you think since this is from 2011 - so the things he wanted to do back then can now be the reality of the next expansion.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I do not know what to belive anymore. One of theese leaks are the real deal. Unless something suddently pops up NOW or Blizz has maanaged to hide it very well.

I so want Eye of Azshara og SOMETHING with Azshara to be true

If it is that AU Azeroth evil kings and whiny alliance tribes I'm gonna cry a bit. Alot.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    honestly, i'm swayed by the dark prophet

the whole shipyard and dockyard has a lot of art assets for a patch, including new boat models. why put that much effort into it if they aren't intending to re-use those assets in some kind of south seas expansion.

players have wanted a south seas expansion for years - i've personally been asking for it since wotlk.

Azshara is a big ol' lore plot that needs exploring.

no trolls in WoD - which lines us up nicely for a big ass troll expansion. there's been trolls in every Xpack so far, they are a big part of WoW

the recent dev tweet talking about ghostbusters, sigourney weaver turning into a dog - synonymous with Zuul, the bad guy in the first movie. which coincides nicely with the dark prohpet Zul.

we need to go back to azeroth, draenor is very disconnected from azeroth and i miss the old world. where else can they take us in azeroth? there's not much left to explore.

trollface as the leader of the horde and a troll expansion will test his alliances and ability to lead effectively.

not sure about a new class, will have to wait for the announce.

if the dark prophet is the new expansion, there's a metric fuckton of content they coulld throw in there, it's been speculated about for years on the forums and i wouldn't be surprised if blizzard have pulled all the stops out on their new bigger and better team to bring us the biggest expansion since wotlk. they've got a shitload of subs to bring back, they should be pulling out all the stops to make everybody drool like idiots and throw money at them
    players certainly don't seem to get enough of Trolls and Orcs aye, nor humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    "World of Warcraft: Chinese Leak"

It has a certain charm to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "World of Warcraft: Chinese Leak"

It has a certain charm to it.
    We're at the stage where I'll be pissed if it's NOT that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post
    We're at the stage where I'll be pissed if it's NOT that.
    Maybe even Chinese Leek

I still think my expansion is the best so far, but looking forward to yours, Amulree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Maybe even Chinese Leek

I still think my expansion is the best so far, but looking forward to yours, Amulree.
    Haha, yours gave me a laugh, but I probably won't post one; can't afford another infraction. :P