Deleted

BREWMASTER: 1x 2 hand vs 2x 1 hand

Hi guys, im currently progressing hfc hc on my brewmaster and was wondering sholud i use one two hander or two one handers?
    Using two one handers increases the amount of elusive brew you generate with autoattacks?
    what are the benefits of using a two hander?

ty for your help.

Use a 2h for more Elusive Brews. It's not even close compared to 1h.

It's been 2h all the way since like January.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noazark View Post
    Using two one handers increases the amount of elusive brew you generate with autoattacks?
    This is actually incorrect. In fact it more or less has been since even before January, when the ratio was disrupted.

Before January's hotfix, 2h and DW used to provide more or less the same amount of EB. DW did it smoother so people preferred it, but it was a relatively marginal difference. DW provided a bit more DPS, as well, which is why it was generally preferred.

After the hotfix... yeah 2h is notably superior because of its significantly higher EB generation.

I'd recommend taking a look at my guide. It actually covers this and pretty much every topic you'd need to know to play Brewmaster well.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be exact, I remember that 2x 1 hand increases your auto dps by like 10% (So something like a 2% damage increase), and 1x 2 hand grants you very stable, and larger, Elusive Brew stacks, so generally, Brewmasters have been using 2 handers since they first came out in MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I miss dual wielding fist weapons that I can use Fist of the Diety in my transmog set

Because the fight like Deadeye and Mannaroth that required we have active mitigation up (EB), so 2H is our best choice in this patch since it has a stable EB output.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkery View Post
    Because the fight like Deadeye and Mannaroth that required we have active mitigation up (EB), so 2H is our best choice in this patch since it has a stable EB output.
    you only need EB to be up for about 1 second on both of those fights. You can DW for more Tiger Strike uptime

If you're Dual Wielding as a brewmaster, you're being suboptimal. Been that way since January and nothing's really changed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If you're Dual Wielding as a brewmaster, you're being suboptimal. Been that way since January and nothing's really changed it.
    Yep.

If the two DW weapons were of a higher ilvl I'd be inclined to roll with it, but at equal footing 2H pulls ahead.

I only mention this due to the shit iLvl system this raid.