Poll: What does your raiding guild do with BoE items?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    The Officers in my mythic raiding guild are saying we should give them the BoE's so they can distribute. But the reality is that everyone has been keeping the items to themselves and there's nothing we can do about it. The Postmaster + Alt AH is OP.
    Well you can get rid of the trashy ppl in your "guild".

offtopic: have seen some pugs with "BoEs reserved". Wonder what exactly was done to enforce this lol. pretty hilarious

My guild allows the raider to use the item IF they need it. If not it goes to the rest of the raid. If NO ONE needs it, it is sold for the golds

If it's an upgrade, then it's awarded like any other piece of loot. We typically don't give alts BoEs, unless we commonly pull them into the main raid group. If no "main" character needs it, the guild sells it. Our guild pays for all repairs, and this is how we fund it.

Deleted
    Officers in my guild are saying they cant control it so ppl can do whatever.. Resulting in some raiders selling gear that is mythic bis..
    So far ive been unable to convince them to change the system 'because its out of their control'. ..

How do i convince them to do what, judging by the polls, everyone elee is doing?

Deleted
    trash drops are trash drops 12/13 mythic progress atm and people get drops and ask if other people want them if they don't then they can do whatever they want with the drop we sell boosts for guild gold so we're pretty well off with gold already

We give them to the person who would gain the most out of it, and if no one needs it, we sell the BoE