Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    God Family Country avatar image...

Posting history of religious threads, insulting basically anyone who disagrees with you...

Makes thread that is obviously against forum rules...

I'm not sure if you're just acting or if you're actually crazy. Either way, it should stop. A lot of people were happy that gay marriage was legalized, you need to get over it. Doesn't matter if your religious doctrine preaches bigotry and intolerance for certain people, as humanity matures and starts using intelligence and reasoning instead of clinging to doctrines laid down by people who quite literally killed anyone who disagreed with them or didn't do what they said, you're going to see more progressive thinking.

I tried to comment on religion without just completely bashing it into oblivion but after rewriting the paragraph 4 times, I just can't do it so i'm not going to. I'll just say anytime something says "do what i tell you, don't think about it or question it" it should be a red flag.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Posting history of religious threads, insulting basically anyone who disagrees with you...
    I got infracted and learned my lesson to not post my beliefs, I just would like for the other side to be held to the same standards. I would love for you to post up 1 example of me insulting someone who disagrees with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Like I said in my OP, my reported posts are almost always ignored.
    Try PM'ing a blue. I've had a report ignored just to PM Tziva for them to infract the person.

But then again, I did have someone tell me to hang myself if I'm too lazy basically, and that never got infracted, so I wouldn't weigh too much on thinking the mods definitely saw the report.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bashing religion (or anything) is not okay. Discussion religion in general is not allowed. Please report it to bring it to a mod's attention.

A delay in action or a lack of action doesn't mean it's permissible. It means the mods might not be aware of it yet.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |