Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ina View Post
    Hey, not all countries kill people for it, we don't kill people for it here.
    no, your gram of weed just costs 100 dollars. Just a different method of torture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    It looks that I'm the only one that agrees with countries like China, Singapore or Malaysia when it comes to those motherfuckers. In Europe we like to suck smugglers cocks instead of killing them (cause we are merciful), while complaining that so many lives are wasted to drugs. Two days ago they found 330 kg of heroin hidden in a truck with modified gas tanks trying to cross the Romanian border, destination Netherlands. What do you think it will happen to those responsible? 2-3 years in prison, it's a fucking joke lol
    And you care about that heroin why exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say i condone the death penalty for drug use but that's entirely on her.

If you're going to take drugs into a country look up the punishment for drug use in that country and either don't go or don't bring or do drugs while there. Regardless of the laws or drugs you're used to in the country you're from, if you take drugs into China or Indonesia or Korea etc you're an idiot. Again I can't say I agree with that as a punishment but just because she is not from China is no reason to show her leniency or make a big deal out of a law that has existed in China for who knows how long. It's their laws, she broke them, now she has to suffer the consequences and that's all there is to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    China and Iran are both very big on killing drug smugglers, not sure how they are with drug problem in those places.
    Don't know about Iran, but I'm guessing it's still a bit of a sore issue for the Chinese, considering the British did their best to fuck them over with drugs (and guns too when that failed), back in the 19th century.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Don't know about Iran, but I'm guessing it's still a bit of a sore issue for the Chinese, considering the British did their best to fuck them over with drugs (and guns too when that failed), back in the 19th century.

Apple did not fall far from the tree.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    A 22-year old life ends not because of drugs, but because of assholes living in the stone age.
    Watch your fucking mouth u pathetic cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    About as many as the lives without her smuggling the drug. Drug use will exist whether or not there are bans on it. Drug bans are silly.
    WOW!WOW!WOW!

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-08-03 at 11:14 AM.