Thread: Youtubers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

For me, sometimes I'm just in the mood for immature, stupid humor. He's also pretty down-to-earth and easy to relate to. He plays scary games pretty much the same way I play scary games - pussing out and screaming a lot.
    It gets pretty clear that he fakes it though, especially when it comes to horror games.

I don't care if you're an immature, jumpy idiot, just be true to yourself about it, that's my biggest issue with both Pewdiepie and Markiplier, if you catch them off their Youtube channel, they come across as entirely different people and that pisses me off.

Most of my youtubers are attached to the Polaris network somehow, Cynical Brit, Runaway Guys, Yogscast, I don't think I'm subbed to a single non-gaming channel, but I thoroughly enjoy Lets Plays

I watch a few, but I don't subscribe. That would require me to log in which is another thing I don't do.

I subscribe to TeamFourStar, Game Theory, and Broscience. I think theres one or two others but they haven't posted anything for awhile.