Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I love how when blizz have an expansion to hawk, their blue posts and dev teams are all empathetic, sympathetic and wishing we all hold hands singing cumbiyah! Then two months after the expansion drops, they're back to rolling their eyes and deadly silent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuey View Post
    I love how when blizz have an expansion to hawk, their blue posts and dev teams are all empathetic, sympathetic and wishing we all hold hands singing cumbiyah! Then two months after the expansion drops, they're back to rolling their eyes and deadly silent.
    This pretty much says it all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    It is the worst feature ever introduced to game. Several million players quit game because of it.
    Don't post ignorant shit. Unless you ask every single one why they quit you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You're in the minority. Most people with a brain can figure out there was nothing wrong with garrisons. The problem is revolving an entire expansion around them with nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Most people with a brain can figure out there was nothing wrong with garrisons.
    Also guilty of making ignorant generalizations and claiming people who don't like garrisons are in the minority. I speak for myself, and I think garrisons are terrible. They are terrible for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the way they marginalized professions, both gathering materials(for example, in the past I recall running dungeons well past their prime just to acquire necessary crafting materials) and creating items(similarly, patterns for professions were acquired out in the world actually doing something, instead of feeding a machine for a couple of days and out pops the currency to pay for the patterns). Followers/ships are a "feature" that end up feeling like I'm vicariously experiencing content, where NPCs are going on the missions and I'm sitting at my garrison twiddling my thumbs. The concept of being a commander and overseeing the operations of my army/fort is good in theory, but did not translate well at all in execution. I'm thoroughly displeased with WoD's content outside of raiding and ready to move on to the next expansion hoping that the Blizzard WoW team has, in fact, learned from their mistakes this time (where they've said 6.2 was too late to implement any feedback they've gotten between WoD's release and now), and actually give the players a reason to log in besides raiding and chores. Remember "fun"? Let's do that.

See top guilds battling it out in live raids and racing through Challenge Mode dungeons

rofl who the f cares.

Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    See top guilds battling it out in live raids and racing through Challenge Mode dungeons

rofl who the f cares.
    See top athletes battling it out in live matches and racing through disciplines

rofl who the f cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    See top athletes battling it out in live matches and racing through disciplines

rofl who the f cares.
    rofl who the f cares.