Elv UI?! what have i been doing all this time

So i recently obtained Elv UI because my current setup of addons have been really bogging me down during raids.

And my mind is BLOWN. i thought i would be replacing dominoes and Perl. Instead i've replaced 11 addons i had for different shit. my addon bar is now mostly disabled (and soon to be cleaned) except for 5 other addons. my /reloadui is now almost instant.

Everything is cleaner and more organized than i could manage with the other addons. information i needed to click once or twice for is now available at a glance without it taking up too much space. I can easily reorganize everything to how i had it before but with a much cleaner format.

i should have got this addon YEARS ago.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-07-31 at 10:59 AM.

I agree, ELVui is awesome.

Deleted
    Agree, started using it a year ago and love it.

I got Elvui about a year and half ago. You're absolutely right. It replaced about a dozen or so addons I had. Best UI right IMO. Clean, easy to use, and fully customizable. I have separate profiles for each of my toons to give them their own flavor. I love the fact that you can change the textures and fonts of the unit frames and such. So wonderful. It actually upped my performance because of how clean it was and gave me a better view of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    I got Elvui about a year and half ago. You're absolutely right. It replaced about a dozen or so addons I had. Best UI right IMO. Clean, easy to use, and fully customizable. I have separate profiles for each of my toons to give them their own flavor. I love the fact that you can change the textures and fonts of the unit frames and such. So wonderful. It actually upped my performance because of how clean it was and gave me a better view of the game.
    You can do so much with it without needing extensive knowledge of LUA and such.
    I used elv for a long time (not playing anymore) and wouldnt replace it unless i had something "whole" that i could use as a replacement.