Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gamescom live CM's

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    See top guilds battling it out in live raids and racing through Challenge Mode dungeons
    So, any info on who is actually going to be competing here? As a person who is somewhat involved in the world best cm scene I have a fair few of the top teams on skype and out of 5 or so main groups pushing times, none have been contacted/invited to this "race".

So i'm kind of interested in who it's actually going to be, judging by the post I assume "top guilds" is method/mw/paragon etc. None of those guilds even have teams with good times, the only exception really being methods old group but they have been inactive for months.

I don't really see the race being very enjoyable if this is the case.
    "And the crowd goes wild for a 14 minute everbloom time" ayy lmao

Will be interesting to see who is actually competing against who, anybody have more information?
    Last edited by Miiir; 2015-07-31 at 01:24 PM.

it's method and some german guild afaik

the same who are doing mannoroth/archimonde mythic live race

method wins. good race

Quote Originally Posted by Miiir View Post
    So i'm kind of interested in who it's actually going to be, judging by the post I assume "top guilds" is method/mw/paragon etc. None of those guilds even have teams with good times, the only exception really being methods old group but they have been inactive for months.
    Set sail for fail is there. I kinda have to question who'd want to see that in the first place but well.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

I doubt that there will be a archimonde mythic race when only 6Guilds have killed it right now and no german Guild :P

Deleted
    Hopefully they'll fix some more walls before the race, we all know how effective that was last time :^D

Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    Hopefully they'll fix some more walls before the race, we all know how effective that was last time :^D
    Hey man we wouldnt want anyone abusing their space bar.

Deleted
    If they really wanted a german team they should have asked pottm to get his fellow german players in method together and play against the other method team :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Hey man we wouldnt want anyone abusing their space bar.
    "Next up we have Everbloom, also known as the clearly unbeatable dungeon"

I mean, cm's sound more interesting to race through than full raids at least, seems a bit more interesting than "how many healers can we drop for this fight" but I mean everbloom and docks are the flashiest cm's, so they'll probably do those

hell if anything for HFC, the trash sounds more interesting to see chainpulls than a race of than the bosses

some of it's just brutal on tanks
    Last edited by ryklin; 2015-08-01 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    "Next up we have Everbloom, also known as the clearly unbeatable dungeon"
    Maybe they'll do Skyreach and everyone can bitch about the wall skip there too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Maybe they'll do Skyreach and everyone can bitch about the wall skip there too.
    impossible
    mr. blozzord told me they fixed that ages ago, so you're clearly lying

Hopefully we get to see an arena tournament with top raid guilds as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by suptlo View Post
    method wins. good race
    Method would win the race even if they never competed. In fact, I have inside information that Method guild members are personally seeking to solve world hunger, cure cancer and provide a loving adorable puppy for every living soul in the known universe.

That's the power of pro gaming.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

Well that's going to be boring to watch, none of the "top" guilds have groups that are even close to the current WR's.

>mfw rank 1 skyreach exploiter
    >mfw no invite
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthchester United View Post
    >mfw rank 1 skyreach exploiter
    >mfw no invite
    The OP's group have 3 current world records, a few more than you Durty, but seriously even your group would have been better to invite than some idiot PVE guild that's cleared it on gold a few times.

Can't wait for everyone to lose their shit over a 12 minute Grimrail.
    Last edited by facerollin; 2015-08-03 at 03:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    The OP's group have 3 current world records, 3 more than you Durty, but seriously even your group would have been better to invite than some idiot PVE guild that's cleared it on gold a few times.

WURRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLSSSSTTTTTAAAARRRRRRRR

rip

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    The OP's group have 3 current world records, a few more than you Durty, but seriously even your group would have been better to invite than some idiot PVE guild that's cleared it on gold a few times.

No group has 3 world records atm.

But we aint played in a long time and probably won't play again sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Will Sparkuggz tank the CMs on his warlock?