Fury of Cho'Gall fixed?

Hello I just wanted to know if other people have encountered this but I've never had an issue soloing Heroic Cho'gall but for whatever reason this week he consistently casts a mind control on me on which resets the encounter.

When I first fought him a while back (as a Hunter) I used a pet & he would mind control me, then I learned he wouldn't if I had no pet.

But now that's not the case.. so has anyone else been having this issue?

Did they "fix" it?

**edit**

Sorry I got the ability name wrong in the title.
    Last edited by Numbars; 2015-08-01 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbars View Post
    Hello I just wanted to know if other people have encountered this but I've never had an issue soloing Heroic Cho'gall but for whatever reason this week he consistently casts a mind control on me on which resets the encounter.

When I first fought him a while back (as a Hunter) I used a pet & he would mind control me, then I learned he wouldn't if I had no pet.

But now that's not the case.. so has anyone else been having this issue?

Did they "fix" it?

**edit**

Sorry I got the ability name wrong in the title.
    Just run literally onto his body when you pull, he needs to land a melee hit on you and he won't mc you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Just run literally onto his body when you pull, he needs to land a melee hit on you and he won't mc you.
    Thanks that worked!

Strange I never noticed he always melee hit me all the other runs.. .huh.

That's really odd. If you're playing as a hunter with no pet, he should be running to meet you when you pull him.