Deleted

Reddit gamescom worker?

First of all, I'd like to cheer that I am unbanned from MMO Champ!

anyways guys, on reddit there is a guy claiming to be from gamescom who setup the stuff for blizzard, link to that post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ad_the_job_of/

i automatically call all leaks fake, but i thought id share here anyway since some people might wanna read

Deleted
    Fake. So he can remember the composition and colours of the login screen but not the name of the expansion.. yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    No. He can't even name the convention hes working properly. Faaaake.

If the new expac was going to playable Blizzard would have said so, but they still list Warlords of Draenor on their page. Plus the login screen usually goes in pretty late. Fake and dumb.

Didn't you post something about a reddit user named Redshaman in the Eye of Azshara forum a while back saying he "leaked" the next expansion? I'm starting to think you maybe Redshaman. Fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennylue View Post
    Didn't you post something about a reddit user named Redshaman in the Eye of Azshara forum a while back saying he "leaked" the next expansion? I'm starting to think you maybe Redshaman. Fake.
    if i see something on reddit i post it :P

im saying fake already on every single leak until possibly the day before. the guy didnt even spell gamescom right and spoke fluent english when hes german

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    If the new expac was going to playable Blizzard would have said so, but they still list Warlords of Draenor on their page. Plus the login screen usually goes in pretty late. Fake and dumb.
    LOL why would they announce that their NEW expansion is playable before they even announce the expansion itself?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >Gamescom Worker

>Calls it Gamescon

NEXT!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    >Gamescom Worker

>Calls it Gamescon

NEXT!
    That movie was awesome. And I'm a grown man.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    That movie was awesome. And I'm a grown man.
    I just know that image is the single best representation of everything in Speculation Season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no.. don't believe it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I just know that image is the single best representation of everything in Speculation Season.
    Is it always as bad as this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we making a new thread for everything new mentioned in the already existing two major threads about x6?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tialok View Post
    no actually, in past seasons "leak" threads would be closed as fake. while "speculation" threads would be left open for discussion. somehow everybody has switched "speculation" with "leak" for maximum clickbait exposure, and personal soapboxes.. its disgusting really.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    It's always the same I think. Still, reading bullshit is better than walking around in your garrison. It's kindda interesting to see how ppl put more or less effort to make it seam like a real leak. I enjoy reading this stuff.

Deleted
    These are getting worse and worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'd be the biggest idiot. Posting from a "VPN" to remain "anonymous" but explains his job and that he essentially set up all WoW computers and some hearthstone. How hard would it have been for the arrangers of Gamescom to figure out which person was set on that duty?

I've been around for all the expansion announcements and "leaks" and I can say that it has never been this bad. Don't get me wrong, it was still pretty bad in the past but holy shit, it's 100 times worse this time.

Oh look, the "Redshaman guy" is back again: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t#post30415165