Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Never really gave it much thought, to be honest with ya.

And yes, I'm sure my shoes ARE shitty. Do they fit? (y/n) -> Purchase!
    Oh darling, can i take you shopping?

Mine were Adios but they kinda dissapered im still using the last pair i bought in 2010 and they still look fresh out the box so once these kick the bucket probably buying Fallen Skateboarding shoes are extremely durable and i dont even skate anymore

Brahma's big ass, ass-kicking steel-toed boots.

Cheap, durable, heavy, and they fit like a second skin made of steel and leather.
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    My current shoes have velcro. Just sayin'!
    Oh god... Oh god no.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    But SHOES? The branding is almost always inside the shoe, where no one can see it. Or underneath the shoe. Unless you're one of those dickheads who walks around in like addidas trainers all day like look at me brah I got stripez. And if you're wearing trainers all the time, no one wants to look at your shitty shoes anyway.
    Hey now. Adidas shoes are comfortable as hell. Sure, they've got stripes on the side, but it doesn't matter, and it certainly doesn't make me a "brah". And who cares if people do or don't want to look at my "shitty" shoes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been fan of these after I first tried them.
    They're comfortable, durable, resist water, warm but not too hot (except for a few months in summer), and they support ankles. Best shoes I've ever worn.

Last edited by Dethekk; 2015-08-04 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    I would say Ecco as a brand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Hey now. Adidas shoes are comfortable as hell. Sure, they've got stripes on the side, but it doesn't matter, and it certainly doesn't make me a "brah". And who cares if people do or don't want to look at my "shitty" shoes?
    It doens't matter at all! If you like them, wear them! That's what I'm saying.

But like, it was all aimed at the guy who was like "i never buy branded shoes" like... what if you saw a pair you REALLY liked? But OOP, there's a label on the inside! Best not get them! When like 99% of people won't even notice your shoes or look at them or anything. Even if the logo is on the outside (and most of the time it's not even on the outside), people aren't going to see it, so if you like them, buy them!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never really gave it much thought, to be honest with ya.

And yes, I'm sure my shoes ARE shitty. Do they fit? (y/n) -> Purchase!
    That's my determining factor for shoes... FIT. I have Big Thick Wide feet... so many brands seem to be made for slim flat feet, that I don't have.

[QUOTE=Valstorm Warsong;35254007]Allen Edmonds

I imagine you like them a lot. How long did it take to break them in? I've been told they're pretty darn uncomfortable when you first get them and it takes a while to break in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slaskra View Post
    Just finished ordering a pair of Meermin Mallorca double monks, never tried them before but I've heard good things and I'm trying to find good, less-expensive shoes.

Everything else I've got is Loake or Alfred Sargent. the Brits have some amazing clothing/shoe brands.
    I approve, sir. I like me some Crockett and Jones as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Balance runners. Common colors such as Black, White and Navy so they go with whatever I might be wearing that day. Extremely comfortable. Last years. Pair I had on today I've had for over 5 years.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Arent those shoes mainly for gays? Dunno where I saw em, but I think I saw plenty of gays in TV wearing those shoes and some latex outfit in Gay Pride or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I'm still the only one in this thread with good taste
    I wouldn't say that. None of what you've linked is even shell cordovan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethekk View Post
    Been fan of these after I first tried them.
    They're comfortable, durable, resist water, warm but not too hot (except for a few months in summer), and they support ankles. Best shoes I've ever worn.

Arent those shoes mainly for gays? Dunno where I saw em, but I think I saw plenty of gays in TV wearing those shoes and some latex outfit in Gay Pride or something...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1991 View Post
    ...how does this even matter - like, at all?
    And how can shoes even be "mainly for gays"?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-08-04 at 08:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1991 View Post
    Inorite? The damn gays are out to get us.