Reading a fury warrior's logs

I'm trying to get better with fury right now. I've done a lot of looking at other peoples logs and comparing them to my own but I find it difficult to find things that really stick out.

What are the most important things about fury that people typically don't check?

I don't care about the simple stuff like lining up cds on pull/through execute phase, enrage uptime, whether they're rage capped or starved a lot, these aren't mistakes I make for the most part. I'm looking for stuff like maybe effective use of recklessness/bloodbath per rage used, or amount bloodsurges overwritten, or even how many times wildstrike should be cast in a typical pull.

A few of the things I already know about myself and my damage is that my wild strike crit % is very very low compared to some of the higher ranks. I have about a 55% crit while some of them have upwards of 80%. I also know I have really good reck uptime but I don't really utilize it to it's full potential (about 5-6% lower uptime than my simulations but that's rng of course).

What are things you look for?

- - - Updated - - -

Some sample things I'm trying atm. For wild strike I look at average seconds between casts per fight length before execute phase and the top mythic iron reaver kill has about a 4.2 gap, the rank 10 has about 5.5 gap, I have a 5.7 gap (all napkin math, not very accurate and I'm not entirely sure what to take from it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Enrage uptime, lining up CDs especially with execute phase, proper amount of BTs in a fight (easier to tell on patchwerk styles), and damage source breakdown.