Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Still no patch this week

Checked the Maint schedule, doesnt look like the patch is coming out.

I was hoping to fly before the new expansion announcement

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's not coming out this week. They're going to drag it of for as long as they can.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Of course it's not coming out this week. They're going to drag it of for as long as they can.
    Unfortunately they will, because they are too stupid and stubborn -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

'We are putting flying back in the game but your not gonna get it untill 1 month before expansion release!!!'

Nahh but in all honestly i can imagine a large majority have all got the required cheive by now because lets face it it was piss easy to get, they should hurry it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Nahh but in all honestly i can imagine a large majority have all got the required cheive by now because lets face it it was piss easy to get, they should hurry it up.
    You're wrong, their's only like 5% of level 100 players that completed all requirements, if not even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    It has been explained time and again that the WoD maps were not pre-prepared for flying so there are bugs that must be taken care of in order for flying to not have invisible non flying areas and choppy flying and the lot.
    And how many times this has been proven wrong, since we can use Aviana's Feather to fly wherever we want (beside HFC) ?

imma smack a bitch pillow if they lower the requirements after like 1 month

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been explained time and again that the WoD maps were not pre-prepared for flying so there are bugs that must be taken care of in order for flying to not have invisible non flying areas and choppy flying and the lot.
    And those texture bugs are obviously in relatively inaccessible places, so you can release it and patch slightly after.
    They really need to tone down the perfectionism, imho.
    MMO player

For 2 monkeys it shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks to make those small changes. Let's say 4 weeks if they want to test it.
    They work with developer tools, not handcoding every single bit, it takes like 2 click to change invisible walls or smooth out terrain.

It was just another lie when they said the patch will be out as soon as possible, im not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    And those texture bugs are obviously in relatively inaccessible places, so you can release it and patch slightly after.
    They really need to tone down the perfectionism, imho.
    Especially because chances are there'll still be a bunch of bugs surrounding flying even after they "finish polishing it"
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    For 2 monkeys it shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks to make those small changes. Let's say 4 weeks if they want to test it.
    They work with developer tools, not handcoding every single bit, it takes like 2 click to change invisible walls or smooth out terrain.

It was just another lie when they said the patch will be out as soon as possible, im not surprised
    Maybe everyone is working on the next expansion and they only left two monkeys for this patch.

flying takes too many resources :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Maybe everyone is working on the next expansion and they only left two monkeys for this patch.
    Wich means they sould have been done with the patch 2 weeks ago.

But actually it seems like it's the mercenary mode that's taking a while to release... If I'm not wrong, it's not even available on PTR, so we probably will be waiting 1 more month easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Galithiel View Post
    You're wrong, their's only like 5% of level 100 players that completed all requirements, if not even less.

And how many times this has been proven wrong, since we can use Aviana's Feather to fly wherever we want (beside HFC) ?
    I always wonder where people get these percentages from. Was there a worldwide survey that people took whether or not they completed the achievement or something? Or do you have magical inside sources?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I always wonder where people get these percentages from. Was there a worldwide survey that people took whether or not they completed the achievement or something? Or do you have magical inside sources?
    I can't recall if it was on MMOC or WoWHead (or somewhere else), but I remember seeing a diagramm showing the completion percentage for all achievements related to flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no one ever claimed there would be a patch this week... stop complaining.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    They said it would come out very soon, that's the complaint.

There is no reason to lump it in with this other PVP stuff, just release it on any random Tuesday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Especially because chances are there'll still be a bunch of bugs surrounding flying even after they "finish polishing it"
    Precisely. I'm all for chasing bugs, but one guy sometimes falling through the world because they forgot to add collision detection on some remote mountain peak is hardly game-breaking.
    MMO player

I knew it was gonna take about 6-8 weeks. Not because I thought it would actually take that long to make the changes, but because they wanna drag it out and keep people on the ground for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I believe the way Watcher worded it was "weeks, not months", and I'm pretty sure it's been just over a month since his interview thingy.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I believe the way Watcher worded it was "weeks, not months", and I'm pretty sure it's been just over a month since his interview thingy.
    You can count a century in weeks.

You can even count Soon™ in years.