Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What changes you want to see in 7.0

Saw this in the rogue forum and thought it would be fun.

I want to see:

No mandatory glyphs (TOK,fof glyphs, ext.)

A change to FoF - channeled melee ability that anybody can walk out of.

Hurricane Strike viable in Pve - I love how this ability looks.

Balance SEF and not screw over ST and Nerf it over and over.

Fire blossom BACK

Deleted
    from a windwalker raiders point of view

SEF not being a complete pain to use:

directly copying your damage, no longer needs its own tp and rsk

clones being able to move while channeling fof

clones instantly disappear when you deactivate them

also please give us a mastery that isn't garbage. With my gear mastery isn't even half as good as any other stat and every time i get a higher itemlevel item with mastery i have to sim my character to see if it really is an upgrade.

Deleted
    MW opinion:

Different mastery and change the spheres to something actually useful.
    Coccoon improvement.
    I like the stance dancing. But i don't know if 1 stance was better/more entertaining tho. So 50/50 on that.
    More than 1 level 100 viable talent.
    More than 1 level 30 viable talent.
    More than 1 level 90 viable talent.
    Renewing mist glyph being baseline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewiew View Post
    MW opinion:

Different mastery and change the spheres to something actually useful.
    Coccoon improvement.
    I like the stance dancing. But i don't know if 1 stance was better/more entertaining tho. So 50/50 on that.
    More than 1 level 100 viable talent.
    More than 1 level 30 viable talent.
    More than 1 level 90 viable talent.
    Renewing mist glyph being baseline.

The talents are really just a number tuning rather than an actual class change. Xuen was a great talent for spread out fights in MoP until they decided for some odd reason that he needed to do 80% less healing and be a dps talent. I'm quite happy to see Chi Torp stay as a low spirit/low gear alternative to RJW.
    Chi wave and ZS just need flat numbers increases to be worth the increased globals.
    BOTS needs a much larger range and width. ChiEx they should just replace with extend life imo, bury it.

Cocoon I would like to see back off the global but I'm happy with how it works. Since unlike PS or Sac it can be used as a reactive external when someone is on 10%. A pain supp on 10% isn't much good, I think Cocoon has it's place. Most things in the game are best used proactively but I'm pretty happy with LC as a panic absorb lay on hands. The healing increase also has its niche.

If they insist on keeping our mastery I'd at least like it to be decent so I don't feel bitter every time I get a piece of gear with it. In MoP the spheres were powerful but mostly wasted. Now in Wod the spheres are weak but never wasted. I don't understand why they can't just have a flat buff back to their mop healing and still keep their WoD mechanics. Did they really think when they were making mechanical changes to mastery for WoD that it might be OP and they should nerf it? lol. Why bother fixing sphere mechanics just to nerf them so heavily. So long as the mastery modifiers stay as they are we will never want mastery anyway. So I guess all of the above is a moot point because it's the dumbest & most poorly designed fucking stat in the game.

Is it too much to ask that the spheres actually do healing, and that points of mastery actually cause some more spheres to spawn? Apparently yes. Everyone has a bad stat but I don't there's really anything in the game quite as bad or resented as MW mastery. Yet they insist on forcing it....

Stance dancing and fistweaving I feel would feel more natural if the stance change were on a 0.5 second global.

Aside from that I think mana tea needs a rework. Some people want it removed entirely, I'm not really in that boat but I would like to see the downtime removed and it possibly made off global in some way.

I think serpent gameplay would slow down and feel a bit shit if you were able to just chi cap all the time without consequence. I think mana tea generation makes the classes gameplay have a little more pace by actually forcing you to spend chi when you might not want to, but the downtime while actually drinking it is aids.

Would also like to see the mana tea glyph made useful instead of just being a trap for noobs.

Ascension has also been a noob trap for far too long. Some talents/aspects of MW have just grown a stigma they've been that bad for that long. They managed to get rid of the anti spirit stigma so I think they can do the same with ascension/zen sphere/mastery/mana tea glyph (hopefully). Since they've never really been good... ever
    Last edited by mmoc028a8df6da; 2015-08-03 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted
    Windwalker: Change of mastery would be fine, even tho its really nice to have one "garbage" stat on your class and it the future, please, give us set bonuses without stupid, gcd eating combobreakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Windwalker: Change of mastery would be fine, even tho its really nice to have one "garbage" stat on your class and it the future, please, give us set bonuses without stupid, gcd eating combobreakers.
    Having a stat that is worse than the others is fine, having one that is worth less than half of the others is not, so I'd like to see a new mastery(or just give us the ToT mastery back...) that they actually balance properly.

Other than that:

WW:

SEF improvements(inherit your buffs, FoF while moving)
    Remove Energizing Brew(because I'm worried they might remove something that actually matters, so I'd rather see EB go)
    Compress Xuen into a shorter timeframe(15 or 20 seconds, rather than 45)
    Buff Hurricane Strikes(and make it do less damage in PvP if needed)
    Stop making things that tie in to Combo Breakers, I already dislike the base procs, making more things proc them is just annoying
    Buff RJW damage for WW
    Remove Chi Torpedo for WW and put an ability there that is actually useful

BrM:

Clash pls
    Do something to Stagger to not make it either useless or stupidly OP(lots of good suggestions in the BrM thread here and lots of other places)

MW:

Change the mastery to Extend Life(and add a talent that makes it have the T18 4set effect as well)
    1 sec GCD(at the very least in Crane stance)
    Do something to SCK to make it not awful to use
    Change T90 to not just be "RJW all the things"
    Make MW mana not be a complete mess(extremely bad at low spirit, infinite at mid level spirit, infinite+++ at max spirit isn't good), Mana Tea removal could be part of this
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Our nerfs reverted so our damage is no longer just under throwing mashed potatoes at the boss.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

MW:
    Another chi spender.. Something proactive like a buff you place aoe or single target on people and trigger when they take damage.
    BM:
    I want my clash back!

i just want transmoggable shoulders so i can wear a full panda monk mistdancer transmog from my salvage yard

no removal of any of my buttons

mouse pointer scaling for 4k screens - that shit gets really hard to see in 4k.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    mouse pointer scaling for 4k screens - that shit gets really hard to see in 4k.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/cursor

try this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post

WW:
    Remove Chi Torpedo for WW and put an ability there that is actually useful
    Chi Torpedo is amazing for burst aoe, what you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    Chi Torpedo is amazing for burst aoe, what you on about?
    It's awful to use(it's hit detection is garbage, especially when jumping while doing it to reduce the distance it goes) and you trade a decent chunk of mobility for it. It also suffers from the fact that if you're rooted, you can't use it(so it's useless on stuff like Kormrok hands afaik). I'm not saying I don't want a burst AoE talent, but it'd be nice if it wasn't awful to use and took away mobility.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

WW:
    Serenity:
    Maybe change it to 2min but also increase the duration to 13/14 sec (same time/CD ratio as it is now)

Xuen:
    It would be nice if they made Xuen baseline for the Monks, at least for the WW monk. That way they could make some cool tier sets using xuen. Or make Xuen 2 min cd. Since the game seems to be more and more balanced around 2 min CD's it would be nice to see 3min CD's go.

SEF:
    Would be nice to see a change to SEF. As people said, they should be able to do dmg while moving, and maybe increase their movement speed so they dont spend 100 years catching up to a target thats moving. Also having a glyph that makes it so if you Jab, Blackoutkick or RSK a target with SEF the SEF will be canceled And last i would like to see a nice QOL change to SEF where its easier to see what targets you have your SEF on. During huge aoe pulls it can get way to messy, even with addons.

Or they could always just remove SEF and buff our ST and AOE. Every thing about the WW monk is extremely fun except SEF, it just so stupid sometimes and seemengly makes us really hard to balance in pve and therefore in pvp =/

Crackling Jade Mist:
    As someone mentioned on another post ages ago. it would be awesome if after spending X ammount of CHI we would get a free instant Surging Mist or Crackling Jade Mist (ofc doing more dmg so its a dps boost to use, or make it aoe like chain lighting. The spell looks amazing and its sad it dont really get used.
    Last edited by Ustabil; 2015-08-03 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    WW: (in no particular order)
    - ToK glyph baseline.
    - SEF as debuffs instead of mobs, they can keep the graphical effect for all I care. Make them not copy AoE styles and not reduce the damage of your own AoE styles.
    - RJW / SCK 1 Chi, +1 Chi when they hit at least 3 targets.
    - Proc Healing Elixirs when dropping / being below 35% health instead of when getting hit below 35% health. Make it an absorb when triggered by brews.
    - New mastery.
    - Remove or change Tiger Strikes to something which doesn't reduce our ms-scaling.
    - Remove higher base crit for agility classes.
    - Touch of Death reworked: Much lower CD, much lower damage, much better scaling (AP, weapon damage, secondary stats).
    - Add anything that makes secondary stats better for us, e.g. Tiger Strikes becomes higher crit / ms damage instead of ms chance.
    - ChiEx like Supernova/Frostnova etc. instead like FoF for secondary targets.
    - Hurricane Strikes mechanic changed (no idea how).
    - Serenity: Shorter duration, small damage buff while active.

MW: Turn Extend Life into our mastery and make the orbs a passive. Mastery scales how many % of your uplift/EnM gets transferred to affected targets.

- Smoother SEF use
    - Don't balance classes around tier sets and trinkets that drop from the last boss
    - Chi Torpedo scrapped
    - Don't add new talents that completely change the playstyle

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see surging mist and enveloping mist be instant and place soothing mist on the target.

WW: Reduce the cost of Jab by 5. Fucking being slow.

Up our melee damage outside tigereye brew to align with other leather classes, and make our tigereye a acual cooldown so we can control and align it more with buffs like other classes, AND make our damn 4 set as powerful as the other classes like rets who get a 30% dps increase from theirs.

And not balance us around SeF which cant be used on all bosses and atleast make the damn clones instant instead of jumping idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Jab does need to cost less. Or we need better energy regen at least. Add 5 or 10 yards to Paralysis (fking Hunters man...lol)